1 • ᴡʜᴀᴛ..?

Y/n's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP-

"Why does waking up gotta be so cruel.."

Once AGAIN my sleep has been ruined to the sound of my alarm clock. Rolling out of the comfy bed I go and do my morning routine..you know showering and stuff.
After I brushed my teeth i change to my school uniform. A white collared shirt and with a tan-ish checkered skirt with leggings inside and my vest with my school logo with a matching black tie..

"Oh of-fucking-course can't believe I had a tie.."

Minutes on how to wear it I gave up and told myself,

"Ugh I'll just ask ange to help..or-"

"HEY Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BREAKFAST IS READY DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT HOW TO WEAR A FUCKING TIE!"

"MOM I'M COMING AND WHY DON'T YOU HELP ME?!"

"YOUR IN HIGHSCHOOL REMEMBER YOUR SUPPOSED TO KNOW ALREA-"

"OKEY OKEY JEEZ"

wAw mornings are sure great..:<
Okay uhm...yeah Ange will help me once I get to school. As I walk down the stairs I went to the kitchen I go and take a seat with eggs and bacon on my plate.

"Took you long enough.." says my mom

"Jeez morning to you too" I said as i rolled my eyes.

My mom then asks,
"Don't give me that look, oh and btw do you have your pocket watch?"

"Yeah yeah i have it don't worry.." i replied

"You know what will happen if you lose the watch?"

I replied with a hum while scrolling through my phone.

You see i am a not so normal girl you would see..My family posses a powerful-
a mOthAfUckIn powerful "quirk" Which involves TIME.
Generation by generation at least one part of the family members would get it. But..why in a normal world? How did it happened? You see the first person who inherited it was a scientist..a MAD scientist you know mad like Hange from AOT with her love of giANt hUmaNs. He created some tests and lab experiments all over and let me tell you..his intelligence made it this far.

He had a liquid with some fantastic shit on it and decided to inject it with himself. Then he had the ability to time travel in any part. So he can see- not only see but BE ABLE TO BE IN the past and future.
Time skip and he passed his power through the same method with injecting the liquid to other people. But the formula was incomplete so some people are only able to SEE (not in the actual event) the past only and vice versa. The ability to slow things and vice versa. Then a pocket watch. The watch is a symbol of the bloodline but also something else...

"Hey YOU HAVE SCHOOL YOU KNOW" my mom shouted at me while cleaning the table.

"It's not like its the first day-"

"YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROJECT TO DO WHICH CONSISTS OF 60% OF YOUR GRADE YOU BRAT"

"OH SHIT"

Welp..fan-fucking-tastic i ran to the train station and luckily got in time.. I repeat
LUCKILY

"God these legs are not made for running with a skirt..can't i just wear the boy's uniform?!"

I grabbed a seat and waited for my station. But then someone approached me, a boy- man? With a black long sleeved shirt with grey pants with an..unusual..scarf? and damn those eye bags...does he even know what sleep is? He asked,