4 • sᴀᴠᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʟʟ...

• 𝚁 𝚎 𝚌 𝚊 𝚙 •

I could see it in his eyes, he plans to do something, he looked at me and replied,
"Yeah i heard you...go and tell the heroes the plan while i distract him!"

" Wait what?- Izuku!"

"GOD DAMMIT IZUKU YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU COULD AT LEAST GIVE ME TIME TO PROCESS SHIT!"

I opened my augs again, waiting for an opportunity cause i know less time was left for the ash blonde and once i saw the opportunity i put my hand in front and released my quirk to slow the blob

o n l y.

"The fuck?! Why can't i absorb him more?! pretty sure by now- YOU!"

His attention was now onto me and other heroes as well izuku and the boy.

The guy...i think his quirk involves wood quickly approached me.

" Hey HEY! What are you doing?! This is the job of-"

"Fuck your job AND FUCKING LISTEN THAT GUY IS FULL OF LIQUID AS YOU CAN SEE HE'S CAPABLE OF ABSORBING THE THE BOY AND THE GREEN HAIRED FLOOF! Now if you didn't know or AT LEAST LISTENED YOU WOULD HAVE AN IDEA his eyes are the only thing that can make him hurt, even if its just his eyes it can make a perfect distraction and even FUCKING SLOW DOWN THE PROCESS OF HIM SUFFOCATING THE BOY! My quirk allows me to slow it down now i suggest you HURRY THE FUCK UP AND SAVE THE GOD DAMN BOY!"

"I DON'T CARE IF I DISRESPECTED HIM BUT AT LEAST SHOW SOME GRATITUDE?! I REAAAALLYY FEEL SO BETRAYED NOW"

H stood there for a second shocked but of course great timing i couldn't handle the blob. I collapsed but able to see what's going on and before i knew it i heard a scream and intense wind pressure..

"DETROIT SMAAASSSHH!!"

___________________________________________

I look up and see a buff- reALLy fLeXiN tHosE mUscles was the one who punched the air and immediately i went to cover my eyes and my shirt and of-fucking-course I STILL WEAR MY UNIFORM HOW DID I NOW NOTICE?! BITCH WHATS WITH ALL THE gREAaaTtt tiMinG

Once the air clears i see the sludge villain...gone- WAIT WHAT?! WHERE THE FUCK?! HOW THE FUCK?!..........BETRAYEDDDDDDDD-

I felt little drops of water on myself and looked to see it....rained?!

"DID HE JUST PUNCH HIM THROUGH THE STRATOSPHERE?!"

I choked on my own spit hearing that.......HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DID THAT HAPPENED? WOAH MAGICCC

"Okay first i was betrayed by my mom next, my friend ange teasing me which also betrayed me, next betrayed by that god of a sCarF u sAY man named Shouta Aizawa, i felt good with recovery girl, next came the fluffy floof Midoriya Izuku in whichh......BETRAYED MEEE and then the wood guy came and guess what? BETRAYED THE FUCK OUT OF ME NOW THIS BUFF MAN APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE AND SENT HIM TO THE STRATOSPHERE I-"

......ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

Anyways with the remaining energy i have i went and turned my augs oNcE aGaiN
to analyze the man.