2 • ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ

• 𝚁 𝚎 𝚌 𝚊 𝚙 •

A blue light was flashing inside the capsule carefully i opened it to see the hands moving at a fast pace.

The the light spread the room leaving me see black instantly..

"Ughh what happened?"

i see a small elderly in a bun with a cane and a helmet with translucent glasses-

WAIT.. A SMALL ELDERLY IN A BUN WITH A CANE AND TRANSLUCENT WHAT NOW?!

".....AHHHHHHHH"

"PIPE DOWN YOUR ALREADY HURT WITH A THROBBING HEAD YOU'RE IN A CLINIC!"

Then i heard voice of a sleepy man,
"Took you long enough"

I looked to see the owner of the voice and- HOLY SHIT HE'S THE GUY WHO ASKED FOR THE TIME IN THE TRAIN

"Uhmm...what's up and WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FRICK HAPPENED?!"

The man paused then said,
"Your in U.A now stop screaming and let me explain"

"What..?"

__________________________________________

"....WHAAATTTTT?!"

"I SAID STOP SCREAMING AND LET ME EXPLAIN GODDAMMIT!" The man shouted back and his face is... s c a r y. His eyes glowed red while his hair is floating..BITCH IF LOOKS CAN KILL I-

"Oh uhm sorry heh..." i replied back with embarrassment while his face returns back to the sleepy one and sighs.

"Listen, im only going to say this once..your family possesses the power or quirk called time right?"

I nod and he continues, "can you tell me what exactly you do? and be quick"

I gulp, welp time to explain what i can do..not to be cocky but im pretty cool with what i can do heh. Present Mic?

Y/N L/N

QUIRK: TIME

Her family possess this power each generation. But has a different ability each member. Her left side can slow time down, but close enough to almost stop but not time but the person or any object moving. Her right side is able to give, take, energy. Also making her fast or able to quicken things up. (For example she uses her right side to quicken things up like a person talking but only on the specific task.. hope you guys get it :«)
She also has an ability called augmentations or augs in short. Its where everything slows down IN HER MIND and can analyze the person or situation. ( ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ;))
ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?!
But in exchange her body cannot keep up with everything..she easily can be nauseous and ran out of stamina.

𝑾𝒐𝒂𝒉 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒖𝒉𝒎𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒄? 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖-

"Hmm interesting now what else do you know about your power? the quirk in general?" Aizawa asks cutting me of my thoughts.

"Well.. my mom has never finished introducing me the purpose of the pocket watch cuz of work and stuff. I just know how the power was created but confuses me still." i mean a man with mothafuckin intelligence and some fairy powder chu chu was able to make this?! like whuuttt..