3 • ᴅᴇᴛʀᴏɪᴛ sᴍᴀᴀᴀsssʜʜ

• 𝚁 𝚎 𝚌 𝚊 𝚙 •

"Fucking finally you piece of flying duck i can see why my gut is fucking telling me why should follow you-"

"OOMPH-!"

What the what now?- I look up a see a guy with green floofy hair with a black uniform..maybe my age?

"Oh my god i-im sorry i bumped into you! A-Are you o-kay?! A-a-are you hurt?! Do you need a doctor?!-"

"Hey hey chill the fuck out i'm fine, im the one who should say sorry"
I sighed while picking myself up and see him..trembling?

"O-oo-hh uhm y-yeah but still-"
He...stuttered..?

"Anyways what's your name?" I asked the green haired dude.

"U-uhmm my n-names Midoriya Izuku nice to meet you?"

___________________________________________

Midoriya's PoV

Before Y/n bumps into him..

Class is almost done it is homeroom and the teacher was asking us on what we want to become.

"So who wants to be a hero?"

All of the students raise their hands- uhm using their quirk as a response to the teacher while me..i just raise my hand for i am....ǫᴜɪʀᴋʟᴇss

ǫᴜɪʀᴋʟᴇss:

ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɪɴʜᴇʀɪᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ʀᴀʀᴇ.

"Oh come on, i know all of your quirks are cool but the school rules are you can't use them during classes now quiet down-"

"Sensei, don't lump me with all the other losers!"
A voice shouted interupting the teacher.

"Now don't compare me with these losers'
weak ass quirks, mine's a whole other level!" Katuski Bakugou or i call him kacchan continues otherwise.

ᶜᵘᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵖʳᵉˢᵉⁿᵗ ᵐⁱᶜ :»

Katsuki Bakugou
Quirk: Explosion
His palms secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat and ignites it on command. The more he sweats the more powerful his explosions are!

ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ..ⁱ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ?

After hearing what kacchan said the class shouts at him.

"YOU'VE GOT A BIG MOUTH KATSUKI!!"

"SHUT IT YOU GOD DAMN RABBLE"

The insults came to a stop once sensei announces again,
"oh yeah, i forgot you're going for the U.A high right?"

".......HAAHHH?!"

and class starts to shout again. While for me hoping the teacher won't mention me in attending yuuei too..i'll just lay my head to avoid attention.

"YOU MEAN THAT NATIONAL-LEVEL ACADEMY?!"

"ISN'T THAT THE ENTRANCE EXAM'S DIFFICULT RATING AS HIGH AS 79?!"