6 • ᴛɪᴍᴇᴇᴇ'ss ᴜᴘ!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

"IM AWAKE" Geez remind me why do i have to wake up this early?

"Y/N HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU HAVE AN EXAM TODAY!!" Mom shouts from the kitchen.

"Huh? Exam? what exam-..
..
..

HOW COULD I FORGET OMYGHAD UAHSJSUS

"THE UA EXAM OMYGOD WAH" I exclaimed while falling out of my bed. I went and brush my teeth also wearing my sports bra. I open my closet and get my clothes. (pic above)

I puy my hair in a half up half down style grabbed my sneakers then went down.
Yesterday we stayed at Maria's house and unfourtunately the watch didn't flash.

"You excited for the exam?" Mom said serving pancakes with OMYGHAD ORANGE SODA IWHDYSHA

"WAAAHH thanks for the food. And yes excited but also nervous." I say before stuffing the food into my mouth.

"Slow down there" Haru chuckled. "And don't be nervous you were trained from the best" He continued with a smug smile.

"Really~?" I replied giving him a piece of my pancake. "I just hope i won't get injured...or anyone else i guess"

"You won't!" Mom reassures me with a smile. "Now your done eating get your mini bag filled with extra clothes and a orange soda can FOR LATERR"

"yA yA i knOw" i pout heading out the door with Haru "BYE MOM WISH ME LUCK"

We head to Haru's car while i'm in the passengers seat. "Ready?" He looks at me while gas is on.

"Ready as i'll ever be" i replied with confidence.

Time skip brought to you be todoroki being the hand crusher~

"GO FOR IT KIDDO AND DON'T INJURE YOURSELF" Haru dissappears with his car.

...HOW THE FUCK WAS I CONFIDENT A WHILE AGO AND NOW TREMBLING JUST LOOKING AT THE SCHOOL SJSBSSBS

"....tHey tRaiNed yOu sO dON'T bE a pUssY NoW" i say to myself walking to the entrance.

Then suddenly,

"GET THE HELL AWAY DEKU"

"Deku-?"

"HEY DEKU-KUN!"

"MIDORIYA ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"THIS POWER WAS GIVEN TO ME KACCHAN-"

"Are you okay?" I gasp as i heard a voice next to me. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! MIDORIYA?! WAIT IZUKU?!"

I looked to see a guy in black hair with shark looking teeth. wOah

"Eh..EHHH?! OH yeah sorry im fine just...lost in thought???" I replied looking at the concerned guy.

"Oh sure! Just be careful and goodluck with the exam we might see each other ya know" He says giving a bright smile.

....SO BRIGHT HOW- HWHAJABSHJA

"T-thanks! You too!" I looked back in front and see a familiar green floof IZUKUU

"IZUKU IS THAT YOU?!" I approached him....frozen and red.

"Ehh..?! HAAAH Y/N?!" He looked to me surprised

"Thats me" i chuckled "Glad to see you!"

"Y-yeah eheh why don't we go inside?"

"LET'S GOOO" I pulled his wrist to a specific door.