7:Bubba

I'm running out of music ideas, so can y'all help out a mochi? Hahaha, anyways I'm planning on making Jade's POV, but I want it to be special sooo just keep in tune. Enjoy reading! :))

I looked at myself on the big mirror. I'm wearing an oversized grey sweatshirt paired with some black leggings. Looks kinda simple, but like I'm only going to go let my laptop fixed. I don't need to look too fab.

I grabbed my old pair of glasses. My chocolate brown eyes are visibly shown under it. They started irritating earlier, so I'd rather not wear my blue contacts for now. My parents are out of town anyway because of some business purposes. They would be home by tomorrow morning.

My family actually owns numbers of hotels and resorts here in Canada. It's called Hales Companies but anyways, I don't want to think about that right now.

I went to grab my pouch and laptop. I cringed at how broken the screen is, giving me a more bigger reason to really let it fixed. I slipped onto my white Converse shoes and went downstairs. I grabbed some granola bars because I can't buy food in public without my contacts. Yes, it's actually my parents' reminder. I sighed, too bad that I'm craving Mcdonalds right now.

I turned the car in ignition. I turned on the GPS because I might have forgotten where the nearest Apple store is. I was scrolling through the car's settings when I noticed a kid across the street. He was alone on their lawn playing with a ball. Where are his parents?

I shrugged, maybe his parents are just inside. I maneuvered the steering wheel and slowly got out of our garage. I turned the wheel and was ready to set off the road when I felt something went under my car, making me jolt a little. Okay, what was that?

I stopped the car's engine and went out to check. I crouched a little and found a deflated ball under my car's wheel. My eyes widened. I looked behind me and jolted.

"Jesus Christ!" I screamed. The kid was already behind me which kind of scared me. He pouted, "My bubba said to not say that when not needed because it's bad."

I looked at him curiously. Bubba? Wait, why is that word familiar? I think I heard that from somewhere. I can't quite remember.

"You broke my toy." The kid once again stated. I looked at him and he also seems familiar. Wait, what the hell's happening?

I was in the verge of losing my sanity when suddenly, the kid started sobbing. He covered his eyes with his little hands and continued to sob.

I panicked as I stared at the kid, then at the ball, then at the kid again, and then I remembered the word bubba. I haven't dealt with any kid so far and I sure as hell don't know how to. And so, I did the only thing that they do in the movies, I hugged him.

He still continued to sob though, but hey... at least I tried. I rubbed his back, trying to comfort him. "I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to flatten your ball." Oh wait shit, that kind of sounded wrong.

I coughed and continued to comfort him. "Please don't cry, I swear I didn't mean it."

And then I remembered that I was supposed to get my laptop fixed. An idea popped in my head. I pulled away from him and wiped away his tears. "Hey, how about I buy you something instead?"

And here we are now, buying this kid some AirPods. Don't get me wrong though, I asked him why he wanted it, and what he said really amazed me.

"I will give it to my bubba because I didn't give her a birthday present last time." He said with his innocent cute voice.

I can't with this kid, his too precious. His bubba is very lucky to have him. I wish I had a cute little brother like him too.

After that we went to buy some ice cream. I mean, that's what kids like in the movies... right? Anyways, I guess my parents reminder can slide for now. Good thing there was one near the Apple store. I was almost finished with my chocolate mint cone when he suddenly spoke.

"I like your eyes." He said, with that cute voice again. He was the very first person to compliment my natural eyes' color. Dear Lord, I think I might have a baby fever after this.

Once we've finished, I then brought him back to his house. I didn't want to catch a case or something, that's why I immediately went to my own home too. I even forgot to ask his name. I hope I see him next time though, considering that his house is just across ours. And I hope my parents aren't around that time again, I mean he only remembers my natural eyes.

I am currently laying on my bed with my now fixed laptop. I'm scrolling through Instagram because I swear, that kid was really familiar. Eventually, I got tired afterwards and so I checked Jade's account in hopes of giving me inspiration. I was scrolling through her photos when a familiar kid passed by in one of them.

 I was scrolling through her photos when a familiar kid passed by in one of them

My eyes slowly widened as I stared at the photo. I stared at the kid's face and then at the caption.

 I stared at the kid's face and then at the caption

I closed my laptop and was still in complete shock

I closed my laptop and was still in complete shock. I immediately closed my curtains and went to cover my face with a pillow. No way, I just didn't. Tell me this isn't real.

Did I just made Jade's little brother cry?!

(The photo above came from Jade's Insta, go follow her @jadelemac :>)