19:Ice Cream

The song above is stuck in my head lmao (send help jk), anyway I update every other day now so here's another update for you love! <33

"What were you doing, miss Lemac?" I approached Jade as she brushes off the specks of dirt on her body. I stared as the veins in her hands flexed and I immediately shook my head. I slowly gulped and averted my gaze.

"A-Are you h-hurt?" I stuttered. Not now, Selena.

Jade looked at me and playfully smiled. "Don't worry, love. Seeing you made me feel better than ever." I pursed my lips and looked at her. She instantly grinned out of the blue and went to pick up the tub of ice cream.

She looked around and scratched her head. She looked at me with scrunched eyebrows and pouted lips.

"I lost my telescope."

I handed her a spoon. Jade looked at the single utensil and eyed me. "Really, Yna?"

I looked at her with raised eyebrows. "What?" I said with a puzzled look.

Jade shook her head whilst smiling and went to grab another spoon. We are currently at my kitchen after Jade's falling incident. Right after losing her beloved telescope, I told her we'll definitely find it but first we have to save the poor melting ice cream.

She walked back to me and bopped the spoon onto the tip of my nose. I immediately held my nose and looked at her with disbelief. She brushed pass me and sat onto the stool across. I somehow caught the small hint of a cheeky smile on her lips, which sent weird tumbling feelings into my insides.

Jade glanced at me and pointed the spoon firmly onto my direction. "I did not brought this baby into your own residence just to eat it on my own, silly." She waved the spoon away and scooped out from the tub. Jade glanced at me and smirked.

I eyed her as she slowly ate a spoonful of cookies & cream. Jade glanced at me and winked while swallowing it whole. I stared at her with pursed lips and gripped onto my spoon. She's teasing you, Selena. Keep your fucking chill.

I took a deep breath and decided to distract myself by taking my own scoop of ice cream. I somehow distracted myself way too hard as I smashed the spoon onto the tub way too harsh, sending small chunks of cream onto my face.

Jade instantly laughed at me, choking herself in the process. I eyed her with wide eyes and immediately dropped my spoon to go grab her a glass of water.

She quickly drank the water and placed it down with a loud thud. She flinched and looked at me apologetically. Upon seeing my face, her lips immediately pursed as her face turned red. I gave her a puzzled look and glanced at myself on the wall mirror we had in the house.

My eyes widened at how hideous my face looked. I look like a walking melting—

"Now you definitely look like a gate monster." Jade chuckled. I looked at her reflection on the mirror as her eyes wrinkled and her cheeks tinted.

My heart fluttered for some unknown reason. Why is her face so pleasing to look at?

My daydreaming was abruptly disturbed when Jade suddenly coughed. She patted her chest. "Okay, I'll stop laughing now." She continued to pat her chest whilst coughing.

I looked at her worriedly, "Hey, need another glass?" She immediately shook her head and took a deep breath. Jade glanced at me and saw my worried face. Her face softened, giving me a genuine smile. "Hey, I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

I stared at her, still worried. She sighed and nudged me by the side. "You should take care of that mess on your face, love."

Jade suddenly raised her arm and gently wiped the cream off my face.

I eyed her dumbfounded as her hand graced my face

I eyed her dumbfounded as her hand graced my face. Those veiny hands. I internally screamed as butterflies grew wilder inside my stomach.

Jade slowly pulled her cream-filled hand away and grinned proudly.

"Now I can finally see your beautiful face perfectly

"Now I can finally see your beautiful face perfectly."

I blinked. I think my heart just exploded.

(Photos above came from Jade's Tik Tok (again lmao) and Pinterest. Also, I would want to get to know my readers more :)) so y'all could follow me on IG as @niikjuuh. See 'ya in the next chapter, lovelots!)