23:Fun

YO GUYS TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY ISTG LMAO. My video edit just got noticed by Jade in IG and I'm in cloud nine rn, idek what to feel anymore— jk. Anyway, I'm such in a good mood and I want to share it with you all sooo here's an update for you. I love y'all sm! <333

I laid onto the paint-splashed floor next to Jade as we both catch our breath. My heartbeat's racing as I took steady deep breaths one after another. I never knew 'fun' until now.

Jade took a long deep breath and looked at my direction.

"Hey, Yna."

I glanced at her and instantly regretted my decision after seeing the small distance we had. Jade softly smiled and looked back up to the now colorful ceiling.

"Your parents aren't home yet, huh?" She breathed. I eyed her and slowly nodded. Her smile disappeared for a split second. She stared at the ceiling for awhile before returning her gaze at me.

Jade pursed her lips and gave me a genuine soft smile.

"Then can I steal you for an hour or more?"

I looked at her, contemplating what she just said. Jade stared back at me with a smile, as if telling me to just say yes.

I averted my gaze and gave her an awkward chuckle. "You look so serious. What do you mean by steal, Jade?"

Jade stared at me with a straight face. She sat up and stretched her arms. She glanced at me and grinned.

"Let's go have some more fun, love."

Jade stopped her car in front of an amusement park's entrance. It's around three in the afternoon already and the sky's in a good shape of cloudy.

I looked at Jade with wide eyes. "OMG, I never ever entered an amusement park before."

Jade chuckled as she unbuckled her seatbelt. "Boo, what a loser."

I instantly opened my mouth in disbelief. I frowned at her and crossed my arms. Jade chuckled even more and looked at me with a smile. "I'm just kidding, love."

My heart almost jumped out of my chest when she took my hand and gently squeezed it. Jade gave me a toothy grin and I can clearly see the sincerity in her eyes.

"I'm here now. It will be worth it," She looked into my eyes and softly smiled, her dimples showing.

"I promise."

Upbeat music played in the background and fairy lights danced around us as we passed by different stalls. We were walking through the crowd of people when something suddenly caught my eye.

I stared at the biggest teddy bear that I ever laid my eyes on in my entire life. I abruptly stopped walking and Jade glanced at me with a curious look. She looked at the teddy bear's direction and her lips curved into a smirked.

I was caught off guard when she suddenly took my hand, making butterflies flutter inside my stomach. I glanced at our intertwined hands then at Jade's pleasant face. She smiled at me and gently squeezed my hand again. Her cute dimples showed, and I feel like my knees would melt.

I gave her a smile and her smile grew wider.

Without wasting any more time, Jade lead me towards the teddy bear's stall. The stall lady smiled at us and noticed our intertwined hands. Her eyes instantly twinkled.

"Aww, what a cute couple. A game for two then?"

I immediately opened my mouth to say no and she got it wrong blah blah blah, but Jade beats me into it within a heartbeat.

"She definitely is. Right, ma'am?" Jade glanced at me and grinned. I looked at her with wide eyes. Did she really just said that?

The stall lady cooed. "Aww, you both lovebirds are! Now, who's playing?"

Jade took a step forward with a determined look. "I'll be."

I gave Jade a shocked look. I instantly looked at the stall lady. "N-No, we both are—"

Jade instantly shushed me and gave me an assuring smile. The stall lady gave her the toy pistol and she swiftly took it. Jade glanced at me and winked.

"Don't worry, love. I gotchu."