Praise for The Bridge

Here are some of what past readers have had to say about this book after reading:

@OyegokeMitchelBunmi - You don't understand, I loved this story! This was a very very very beautiful story. Beautifully written and beautifully expressed! Again, I loved it! You took me along, line by line, unveiling by unveiling. This is a very satisfying read. Original story, not at all following the cliché trend. Very realistic too. I loved it!

@maramartha – From the author's use of words, her flow, the pacing and the descriptions, and how she eased us into the different lives of the characters, everything was done with great style. In all, it was a beautiful read and you won't regret any moment spent on it. I enjoyed every moment of it.

@Iyanuoluwa-Temi – the originality of this book is top-notch. The fact that it's not every day you see a Christian book on Wattpad makes it even more amazing! I would love to see this story on the big screen.

@fiyinfoluwaa_ - Wonderful story! The pattern and storyline is not a usual one, and this particular story blesses broken hearts.

@mrmacaroni20 – This book is nothing like I expected. Every page has a different turn of events and it is not your usual cliché storyline. I'm happy with the way the whole thing ended.

@bwavely – The chaps weren't too long. Your story is original and authentic. Loved the vibe and how you wrote it, I mean, it's so ordered and I think anyone can relate to it. I don't usually reread books but I would this one, for lessons sake.

@PrincessOnyinyeEzech – This book can be classified as a didactic. The plot was awesome and the originality too made sense. Nne, you have done well with this book and I'm glad to have come across it. This is one of the few different books I've read on Wattpad. Keep it up.

@cutieprincessb – This book was different and I was so thankful for that. It kept me on my toes, wanting to know more. I really enjoyed it. You are very talented.

@Kesa_sweetness – I feel blessed, inspired and fulfilled with your book really. God bless you and may your well of wisdom and inspiration keep flowing in Jesus name. Amen.

@Timilehin06 – You didn't make it like the typical Wattpad story! There's so much I want to say. You've got a nice book out there.

 @oluseyiadara - I reallyyy enjoyed this story. So beautifully written.

@Pacesetter12 – I enjoyed every bit of the book. More wisdom!

These are only some out of the numerous glowing reviews and accolades that The Bridge has received. You've heard it from the readers, this book promises to be a satisfying read. Go ahead and check it out for yourself ;)

Note: The next four updates are teasers that I put up before I started updating the book. You have the choice to skip them, and go straight to Chapter 1. If you don't mind, you can go ahead to read them.

 If you don't mind, you can go ahead to read them

Love always❤️❤️
~Mo✨✨