Teaser|• 1

Note: I put these teasers up when I had not started updating the book. You don't have to read them if you don't want to. You can skip the next three parts and go straight to the beginning of the book. So please don't complain about the teasers in the comments section. You have the choice to skip it. Thank you.

That being said, you can go ahead if you still choose to read↓↓↓

He twisted his body on the railing he was seated and shifted directions, so that he was not facing the river, but the road.

"Yes? How can I help you ma?" He asked, his tone chilly.

She was floored by his response, he could tell. From the way her mouth pulled itself into an 'o' shape and her entire expression morphed into incredulity.

Not for long though, as she soon gathered her wits. "What do you mean by, 'How can I help you?'" she demanded, lowering her voice an octave lower in mimicry of him. "Who needs to be helped here ehn? Out of me and you, who clearly needs help here?"

He rolled his eyes in a heavenward gesture. "Madam, I was clearly sitting on my own when you thought to bother me. So I'm asking you now to tell me how I can help you. If you don't have any answer to that, do the both of us a favour and keep walking," he enunciated, purposely in an insultingly patient tone.

Hopefully she'd get insulted and leave in anger. That, now that, would be perfect.

Have you been teased? 😉😉 Stay tuned for more.

Love always ❤️❤️~Mo✨✨

Love always ❤️❤️
~Mo✨✨