beach day

I slowly wake up as the sun hitting my eyes, I feel a hot breath on my neck as I realize my boyfriend it still sound asleep. His arms around my waist as he holds me tightly "god, I love this man'' I thought to myself. I could feel him start to wake up as he removes his hands from my waist and I turn over so now I'm directly looking at him.

"Morning Baby" he says with a deep voice, "Morning Timmy" I say and smile at him, ''You look so beautiful in the morning" he says while stroking your hair, you smile at him and stuff your face in the blankets. He removes the blanket and picks my face up from my chin and pecks my lips "God how did I get so lucky" I hear him mumble, "I love you" I say kissing back.

As where laying bed I hear him say "wanna go to the beach" I absolutely love the beach and Timothée knows that, I used to do a surfing a lot while I was a kid with my dad, and I always teach Timmy well try and teach him. "Yess, that's a perfect idea" I say while he's smiling at my enthusiasm.

I get up from the bed and go to the bathroom to change into my red bikini, Timothée loves it when I wear the color red he says that it looks perfect on me, I smile at the saying. I run downstairs and pack a bag of our towels and sunscreen. I hear him running down the stairs, "babe you look amazing" he says while looking at me up and down while biting his lip, "you don't look to bad yourself I say" while smiling.

*Flash Forward To The Car Ride*

I wave my hands in the air as the wind blows in my face, my hair going everywhere while the music is flowing in the air, Timothée's hand resting on my bare thigh rubbing up and down, I smile at him and rest my head on his shoulder.

We finally arrive at the beach, we run as the hot sand is burning our feet. We finally find a cool spot as we lay our towels down, we ran into the surf hand in hand, splashing each other with the freezing salt water as we both fell in. I rap my legs around his waist while he's holding me up, I kiss him and it turned into a passionate kiss, as he tightens his hand around my butt. We both let go as we both gasp for air. Now where both just standing there while I'm looking into he's piercing green eyes as he looks into my golden brown eyes.

By the time we start packing up to go home it was already sunset, we hop into Timothée's car as he turns the music up and he rolls the windows down, the songs on the radio flowing through the car, the smell of salt water in the air. I rest my head on Timothée's sandy shoulder, "I love you Y/L/N he whispers while grabbing my hand and lightly kissing it, "I love you too Timothée Hal Chalamet" I say as I pecked his shoulder.