NOT AN UPDATE

Sooo, I feel super horrible, like I'm somehow ghosting you guys. I promise, I'm not. I just have a LOT going on right now.

I found out last week that I'm...dun, dun, dun....PREGNANT!!!!!

My husband and I have been really trying to soak in the news ever since. We've been married for two and a half years, and this will be our first baby!! We've spent the past week telling our families and imagining every little detail of our perfect little ray of sunshine, and it hasn't left much time for writing. Not to mention the rapid changes my body is going through. My hormones are through the roof!

Also, my sister just called and said she's in labor with her second child, so I'll be leaving in the morning to go stay with her to help with my nephew and the new baby until she recovers.

I wish I could give y'all an update schedule. I feel awful making you guys wait. But I promise, I WILL FINISH THIS BOOK!!! It may take me awhile, but it will be done!

This is a very exciting time in my life, and I'm really trying to stay present for it. I hope you guys can empathize and understand! I love you all! You've been so amazing, and I can't wait for our adventure in this story to continue!

Your newbie author,

Madilyn