Chapter 1

..Antis POV..

 I walked into Bayshore Academic HighSchool with low expectations, I didn't expect it to be much different from the school I remembered back in Ireland. People gave me odd looks as I walked down the hallways, I heard whispers, I knew that the whispers were about me.

Who wouldn't whisper about the kid who seemed to be unable to stay in this plain of existence? The more I thought about people looking at me the more I glitched; so I pulled my hood up further, as if it would help my current situation.

Every human probably thought I was two things, the first thing they probably thought was that I'm weird and a demon therefore they should avoid me, and the second thing, they probably thought that I'm weak. The demons at the school knew one thing, I am a weak demon.

I continued walking despite my glitch getting worse, I had to get to class, I didn't want to miss my first class because if The Organization found out I was skipping classes I would be taken back, and I didn't want to be taken back there.

My first class of the day was math, I was never any good at math, maybe because I didn't care enough to pay attention. That was, of course, the answer, I didn't care so I didn't pay attention in math. But what I did care about was where I sat in the classroom. Most people trying to avoid the teacher's gaze would choose the back row in the corner, but that's a bad move, because teachers know that people trying to avoid being looked at chose the back row. So I chose the corner seat in the row second to the back of the class. When I sat down I took out the textbook given by the school, and a notepad, but because class hadn't started just yet I took out my phone. I looked at reddit, there wasn't much else to do.

A kid sat next to me, he was human, I could feel it, I could also tell that he was mad at me for sitting where they probably wanted to sit. Great, I'm already making enemies.

** time skip to lunch **

Since I joined the school about half-way through the school year, I had no friends, and no one wanted a new 'friend'. What's the point of friends anyways? Attention. A voice in my head responded.

I looked around the lunchroom, all the tables were occupied, I decided I just wouldn't eat then, and wait in the bathroom until the bell rang.

As I was walking to the bathroom I noticed someone following me, I whipped around, the person following me was a human.

"Hey punk! Where do you think you're going," The human had blond hair, and he was slightly taller than me. "What?" I responded confused.

The blond boy slammed me against the nearest wall, "What do you mean what, pay up." The blond boy demanded.

"What do you mean?" I was still confused, was there a fee for leaving a lunch room? I don't think there is. The human growled, "Hey glitch bitch! Pay the fuck up," The human then drew his fist back.

"I don't have any money" I responded coolly, now realizing what was happening, the human is testing me for my strength, I thought there were no more physical tests like this at 'school'. I didn't want any more tests like this. It feels like the past was trying to strangle me with barbed wire. I thought I was fine, but I wasn't. My chest tightened, and I closed my mind, nightmares flooded my vision. Then I was free.

My chest was still tight, and I was still shaking, but when I opened my eyes I was standing about ten feet from where I was pinned against a wall. Realizing I had time to escape, I ran.

Notes:

If you know who drew the art at the top, please tell me so I can credit them!