Chapter 5

.. Antis POV ..

Blank falling backwards was like something out of a bad comedy show, which I would watch, and enjoy the cringe of said show, but I more so enjoyed Darks reaction, Dark must have not known he was making a face, because i'm sure he tries to hide his emotions. Darks face was scrunched up slightly. "Are you ok?" I asked.

Then Dark turned to look at me, his face was passive with a slight hint of disappointment/humor. "Sorry about them." Dark said.

I smiled slightly "There fine, and you can't apologize for every dumb thing they do." I shrugged.

"See Dark we're not that unbearable." Die lightly punched Dark in the shoulder. Dark rolled his eyes and lightly shoved Die. Die laughed and Dark smiled slightly.

Dark looks nice smiling, I thought, then shook my head. Blank then sat next to me. He turned to me curiously, "So what powers do you have?" Blank asked quietly.

"I uh... I can.." I didn't know, the organization did tests, but I can't remember what happened. I don't want to remember. Blank then waved a hand in front of my face, "You ok man?" Blank asked.

Then there was the thud of a body, Die and Darks conversation? Had escalated, I pulled myself back into the corner of the bed. Blank chuckled, "Don't get Dark mad Die we have work to do!" Blank looked back at me, but then returned his eyes to Die and Dark. Die and Dark where now standing, Dark was glaring at Die with a stare that could kill. It looked like Die was trying not to laugh.

"Oh come on Dark? Won't you lighten up?" Die teased. "I know you know I didn't mean it." Die laughed a little.

Dark continued to glare at die. There was tension coming off Dark like a wave.

"Come on guys, I want to be able levitate, then I can steal food from my kitchen easier!" Blanks comment cut though the tension like a hot knife through butter.

"Alright," Dark then looked back at Die, "tie?"

Die nodded in agreement.

** time skip **

The rest of the time spent at Darks house was pleasant, and Blank had significantly improved his levitating skills.

I talked with Dark most the time, and by the time I was supposed to be picked up I was much more confident around them.

Blank and Die had already left, Marvin was supposed to pick me up, but traffic was making him get to Darks house late.

"Soo, did you like hanging out?" Dark asked me, we were both looking out his back window observing some bats catching mosquitoes and other insects.

"Yah it was fun, you're all pretty great." I said and took a sip of water from the glass I was holding.

We were quiet for a bit, then Dark asked, "Are you comfortable with sharing a room with me, and Blank and Die?"

"I think it'll be fine." I looked at Dark, he was still looking out the window.

He looked like he was about to say something else but then the doorbell rang, "It was nice see you tomorrow." I said, though I was interested in what he would have said I was also super fucking tired, the three of them kind of exausted me, but in a good way?

It was hard to explain but I knew I had found a good group of acquaintances? Friends. 

Notes: 

Sorry for my absence , I had a lot of online school tests this week

Art by Konoira on DeviantArt