Chapter 4

.. Darks POV ..

Today is Wednesday, I am nervous? It's weird, I've felt things, but barely, my emotions never affected me like this. I never thought I could be self-conscious about my room. I tried to clean it before school but, I'm not sure how effective it was. Usually my room is clean, but recently, well before this group project, I stopped 'making' my room.

Anyways, the group was coming over in five minutes. I quickly adjusted my lamp slightly, and walked down stairs and sat on the couch. 
"Are you nervous Darkie?" Wilford more so tunted then asked. Wilford is my eldest sibling.

"Psh. No." I answered in a flat tone. Wilford then shrugged and walked away, which surprised me.

The doorbell rang and I walked to the door at a normal pace, when I opened the door I saw Blank and Die. "Where's Anti?" I asked.

"He didn't come with us," Die looked at me for a second and then walked in and dropped on my couch, Blank followed in suit as I shut the door.

"Why do you care?" Die looked up from his phone.

"Because we hav-" I started to say
"Do you like him?" Blank asked as he put his elbows on the back of the couch and rested his chin in his hands.

"No, I don't know him well enough." I shrugged, I mean I guess Anti looked cute, maybe, kinda, but I don't know him well enough.

Then the doorbell rang.

Die got up from the couch and opened the door before I could.

"Hey." Die said

"Hi" Anti replied. I could see him glitch more- slightly as he walked in.

** time skip **

After we ate and talked a bit we headed up to my room. "You guys ready to start?" I asked.

"Sure, but who are we going to do first?" Blank asked, Die snickered and Anti was holding back a laugh, I stared at Blank for a second.

"Oh, OHHH," Blank said, realizing what he asked before, "sorry." he mumbled.

"Why don't you go first then Blank?" Die suggested. "Anything you want to practice or learn?" Die asked.

"I levitated once when I saw a spider, but I haven't been able to do it since." Blank said.

I looked up how to levitate on google, most of the things were humans showing tutorials of how to edit things to make it look like they were levitating, humans ruin everything, I thought. "Found something." Anti said quietly and handed his phone to Blank.

"Thanks Anti." Blank gave Antis' phone back.

"It said that I should try and levitate by focusing, or by someone taking a chair or stool out from under me." Blank looked at me, "Can I borrow your desk chair?" He asked, I nodded.

"You sure you want to try that first?" I asked.

"Yah, I mean I could fall but that's about it right." Blank more so stated then asked, I knew he was reassuring himself.

I saw Anti look at Blank in a way I was pretty sure was a, 'don't you think i'd be better to try focusing first?'

But blank was clearly too focused on standing on the chair then caring about logic.

"Ok someone take the chair out from under me when I count to 3." Blank closed his eyes.

This may not go well, I thought. Then I saw Anti move closer to the wall, like he didn't want to be associated with what was about to happen.

"Ok, one... t-" Die pulled the chair out from under Blank. Blank screamed a little but then he was levitating.

"Guys look I've done it!" He smiled and threw his arms in the air in victory. Blank proceed to fall backwards and hit the floor. Die laughed, I sighed, Anti peered off the edge of my bed, "are you ok?" He seemed concerned for Blanks well-being. "Yah, I'm fine." Blank then glared at Die who proceeded to laugh more. 

Art by ggArtandDrawing on DeviantArt