Chapter 2

..Darks POV..

    When I came to school I did not expect there to be a new student, and I especially did not expect the new student to be a demon. I knew he was a demon before I even sensed his presence, it was easy to tell because of him glitching like a corrupted pc.

    I could tell the new demon was weak too, but, I still needed to make sure he wasn't going to threaten anything I had. I should talk to him tomorrow, if I observe him today, then it'll be easier to talk if I know what he's capable of.

    I headed to my first class, english. The only good thing about english was that I had friends in the class.

    "Hey Dark!" Blankgameplay's waved from his seat. I rolled my eyes as I sat in the seat next to him, "Morning." I replied.

    Me and Blank talked for a while before arriving at the topic of the new demon, "So what's his deal?" Blank asked

    "I don't know yet.." I admitted quietly. That's when Die walked in and dropped his bag and dropped into his seat, he crossed his arms and said "Sup fuckers". Blank was trying not to laugh while I glared at him, "Can't you see we were in the middle of the conversation?"

    Die smirked as the bell rang. Now I was acutely annoyed.

    My first classes went by like any other day, fast and boring. Then I finally had lunch, I was sitting at a table with my friends, Blank, Die, I had other friends but they didn't go to this school. "Do either of you have class with the new demon?" I asked.

    "Nah." Blank replied before shoveling whatever the lunch lady gave him into his mouth.

    "There's a new demon?" Die asked, "I didn't sense them."

    I sighed, I then looked over the lunchroom and pointed out the new demon, he was facing away from the table, but I could tell because I could make out a few 'glitches', "There," I pointed him out.

    "Ohhh," Die said, "Yah, his names' Ant or something, our history teacher introduced him."

    "How did you not realize he's a demon, he's literally glitching, humans don't glitch." I almost could have facepalmed at Dies ignorance.

"I wasn't paying attention" Die shrugged and then pulled out his phone.

    I looked back at the new demon, he was leaving the lunchroom, "I'll be back." I muttered and slowly started to follow the new demon out of the lunch room, I wanted to know where he was going.

    I closed the door of the lunch room silently behind me, when I looked up from the door handle I saw a blond kid push the new demon up against a wall. I kind of wanted to help him, it wasn't fair that the weak demon had to deal with whatever his name was, I think the blond kids name starts with an F or a P. I watched silently, then the blond kid was about to punch the demon, but suddenly the demon was gone from the blond kid's grasp. I looked around the hall, he teleported. I noticed that he was glitching more than he did earlier. It seems that the demon's glitching is based on his emotions, odd. I thought.

    I watched him then run into the bathroom, I shook my head and headed back into the lunch room.

** time skip**

    I sat in my seat next to Blank, the rest of the day after lunch for demons was one continuous class with small breaks. It was a class only for demons, the point of the class was to teach demons how to control their powers.

    "Today we have a new student joining our class, Antisepticeye." The teacher introduced. "Come up to the front of the class and show us your abilities."

    Antisepticeye quickly made his way up to the front of the class, he was glitching badly, but not as bad when he had the confrontation with the blond kid. "I uh, I can do this." he showed his hands, they looked human, then they became red, and claw like. Interesting.

    Then Anti quickly went back to his seat, the teacher was unimpressed. Other than that, the class was as boring as usual. 

Notes:

Art made by Kanji-Sabez on DevaintArt

Also, I'm going to be trying to upload a chapter daily, since I have time, because, you know...