Chapter three - Fuckable and lovable.

I wasn't going to upload this until Poptart uploaded Dream Boy, but I caved, because I'm too eager to show off my new boys. I love them so much already! On the side is a picture of Silke and an interview with both the actress who's playing her and the actor who's playing Nick. They both have leading roles in a Belgian TV-show and the movie of that TV-show, and I just wanted you guys to hear Nick's voice because I love it and I'm going to do something with it in the story, somehow. :-) I know most of you won't understand what they're saying, but I decided to post it anyway haha :-) XXX

Nick's POV

I groaned as I woke up from an incredibly short night, I had been busy trying to organise my stuff in the small studio that had been assigned to me and ended up ironing most of my shirts and trousers since they were a crumpled mess after I had just thrown them into my suitcase when I packed my bags. I didn't want to risk running into Annabelle when she came back from her classes, so I had to be real quick.

I moved my hand around the bed and finally found the source of the buzz that had woken me up. I checked my alarm clock and noticed I had to get up soon enough, so I decided to pick up the phone, even if it was an unknown number.

"Ello?" I croaked lazily as I turned to my back, eyes trained on the cracked paint on the ceiling. 

"Nick! Please don't hang up, please, just talk to me." I groaned, I should've known she wouldn't give up yet. She had been texting and calling non stop until I texted her back that she should leave me the fuck alone at midnight, but she was just to stubborn to do as I asked.

"Annabelle, I don't want to talk to you. I'd hoped you realised that by now." I stated, feeling anger resurfacing at the sound of her voice. I sat up and threw the covers off of me, cursing myself for not just hanging up.

"Please Nick, just come home, I know I've made a huge mistake, and I even understand if you'll never be able to forgive me, but you can't just throw three years out of the window, can you?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes before I walked over to my window. There was not much to see, except for the roofs of the houses surrounding this one. My studio was on the top floor, and even if it meant I had to walk three floors up every time because there was no elevator, I loved it. I hated the sounds of people walking around above my head like I had in my first flat, it made me feel like I would be trampled by a herd of elephants any minute. 

"I do believe you're the one who threw it all away, Annabelle."

"I know Nick, but please, just come home to talk. Where are you staying anyway? You really shouldn't skip classes, you know, it's important to go to them for your records if you want to stay the entire year." She answered quickly, as if she was still afraid I was going to hang up on her any minute.

"I'm not skipping any classes Annabelle, there's no need for you to worry." I replied, as calm as I could manage.

"You're not? But I've been going to every single one of your classes to find you over the last three days and you were never there. And none of the other students saw you either, so it's not that you just left early."

"You've been stalking me?" I knew she could go crazy, but stalking me? Seriously, she had more issues than I ever knew to be possible.

"I just need to talk to you. Nick, if you don't want to come home, can we maybe meet somewhere in the city?"

"Annabelle, you're a terrible stalker. If you'd done a better job, you'd know that I'm not even in Sweden anymore."

"What? You mean you went back home? But we cancelled our flat!" she exclaimed.