My Bride My Wonderfulness

It was our wedding day, love was so in the air, many people had come from diverse places to help us witness this beautiful moment, a moment embedded in love, satisfaction and bliss. It was time Aderonke and myself walked down the aisle as people applauded and whistling, it was a moment worthy to be remembered.

Aderonke fragrant like a damask rose oil which everyone sniff in admiration, the queen of beauty walking down the aisle. I kept on stealing her looks and praising myself of how I have wooed the most beautiful lady and have succeeded in making her my wife. She is all mine. I grabbed her hands as we journey to the skies, up unto the stars and the moon which shines upon us more brightly.

Aderonke holds the microphone at the reception and addressed everyone  who was present at our occasion. Her appearance emit flashes of light, her nobleness gushed out in great fortitude, a wonderful creature to behold with her voice; a tiny, beautiful, melodious voice as she said

"I thank you all for your support, and your kind gesture showing to us that you care and love us. The love that you have all shown us, is immeasurable not only because that you have all made yourself available to have witness and to testify to our union today but also because of everything and I mean everything you have always been doing in our name. I pray that God bless you and continue to bless you. Cheers!"