~Chapter 24~Being Kind To A Little Girl.

Marko and Natalie had left they had went back to Marko's place and they had told Paul they were leaving so he was okay with it so it was just me and Paul now we had walked down the streets that night as we seen people go by . There was a little kid that had dropped her teddy bear while he walked down the street she had noticed she did so Paul picked it up for her and passed it to her . " I believe this is yours kiddo ." He smiled at the little girl. "Thank you sir ." She smiled politely at him as she took it . "You're welcome what's your name ,kid?" He kindly asked with a smile . "Beverly Gianna Madison ." She replied with a smile . "Awww that's a very nice name I'm Paul by the way and this is my girlfriend her names Lily ." He had told her . "Hehe thank you sir and pleasure to meet you Lily and Paul ." She smiled happily . "It's nice to meet you too Beverly." I said as I smiled . " You too ." She smiled back . "Hey Beverly ,where's your parents ?" He asked curiously. "I .. I lost them I can't find them ." She had said sadly as her smile had turned into a sad face . "Sorry to hear that but don't worry I'll help you find them ." Paul told her . "You... you will?" She asked . "Yes ." He nodded as he went with her and helped her find them . "Are those your parents over there the one in the purple dress and the one in the black shirt ?" He questioned . "Yep that's them thank you for finding them for me Paul." She replied as she ran to him and hugged him to thank him . He looked down at her as he smiled ." You're welcome ." He smiled . Then she had let go of him and ran to her parents . " Mom , Dad I'm so happy to see you I missed you ." She said . "We are happy to see you too and who are they over there ?" The mother asked . " That's Paul and Lily they helped me find you guys and I dropped my teddy bear and he picked it up for me." She spoke . "That was nice of him did you say thank you to him for helping you and for picking up your teddy and giving you it back ?" She asked . "Yes I did ." she said as she nodded , "That's good to hear anyways let's go home . Thank you two for helping her and for returning her teddy to her ." The mother spoke. " You're welcome ,madam." He said kindly . "Yes you're welcome ." I said as I smiled .

With that they left then we continued walking down the streets . "That was very sweet of you to pick that up for her ." I told him . "I know it was actually ." He smiled . "Indeed ." I nodded while holding his hand in mine while we were walking together .