~Chapter 26~Who Turned You Into A Vampire When You Were 17?

I looked over at Paul I wanted to ask him something but I was a bit nervous at first of asking him but I did . "Paul ?" I asked as I said his name before asking him what I was gonna ask. "Yeah ,sweetheart?" He asks . "Who turned you into a vampire when you were 17? You didn't mention who did but you did tell me what age though. " I had said as I also asked him . "Some guy named Max some people didn't know he was a vampire so it was like a secrecy going on nobody knew about it and then I was going for a walk in the middle of the night he then came up to me and started biting  into neck then I had become a vampire ." He had explained . "Didn't know that ,do you miss being a human though? " I asked him curiously. "Yeah a bit actually I'm not really used to being a vampire it still feels a bit weird to me actually ." He had said . "I see I think it's the same with me I'm not used to myself being one too ." I had said . "I see and eventually we will probably both get used to it someday ." He had stated. "Yes true ,very true ." I had told him .

"By the way I hope that Frog brother named Edgar I hope he doesn't try and hurt you again or kill you which he almost did when he knocked you down in the tub the other night like he did you couldn't drowned in there and died then that wouldn't be good ." I had told him . "You're absolutely right at least I didn't and hopefully he doesn't try and do that again because if he did I know you'd be really mad at him and very sad about him doing that to me ." He had replied. "Yes I would indeed ." I told him as I hugged him .

"Paul I will always protect you no matter what ." I had told him . "I know you will and I appreciate it and the same goes for you darlin' " he said . "Alright thank you ." I smiled then kissed his cheek softly . "You're welcome ." He had smiled while speaking  .