I've Got You Under My Skin.

Parker nose scrunched up as David downed a shot of liquor. The rowdy boys next to her at the table clapped and patted David on back. It was nice that she was invited to his 21st, she must have been something really special if he wanted her there with him frat buddies. Maybe it just meant she was one of the guys. That actually made her feel worse. Even if someone is just a friend who happened to be a guy that doesn't mean you wanted to be one of the guys.

Blocking out, or at least trying to, the sound Parker flipped open to a new page in her sketchbook. Pulling a pencil out of her bag she started drawing the party around her. Frat boys throwing back drinks, a couple in the background toasting with glasses of wine, David in his birthday crown taking one more shot.

David looked over to the girl after taking his shot. He could tell she wasn't having a good time by the way she held her forehead and the distaste that was on her face. Parker kept sketching. At this point she was sure he had just invited her to play his designated driver.

David nudged her with his elbow. The brunette jumped slightly as she looked up at him.

"You want to go?"

She smiled, "Yes, please."

The pair walked down the row of the parking lot. Parker gripped the strap of her bag and ran David's keys through her fingers. She insisted she drive home, although he insisted he was sober enough to drive, she could tell he was tipsy.

"I'm sorry you didn't have fun.", David said.

She looked up at him, "It's ok. It's not that I didn't have fun. It was just loud."

He laughed, "Parker, you are a terrible liar."

She shrugged, "Ok, so I didn't have fun. Maybe, I'm just not a frat boy."

He nodded his head, "That fair. I guess I didn't really think of that. I just really wanted to celebrate with you. You know you're my best friend. Even if you make me do your math homework.

She laughed, "I don't make you do anything. You guys act like I hold a gun to your head and say"

She lowered her voice slightly, "Do my math homework or I'll murder you and your frat boy friends."

"That's the same voice you use when talking like Dr. Hopkins!"

"Well, he is a thug."

Laughing, they arrived at the car and stopped by it for a second. Parker's face lit up. She had almost completely forgotten.

"Oh! I have a gift for you!", She said pushing a strand of hair out of her face. The car keys still in between her fingers.

"Parker you didn't have to."

She opened her bag and pulled out a big book. Grinning widely she handed it to him.

"Here!" She said excitedly.

David looked at the book in his hands. Parker was practically bouncing up and down as he examined it. He flipped open the book to reveal pictures of the two. Going through the scrapbook it was filled with pictures and Polaroids of the two friends, plus Cindy here and there. When he reached the final page and shut the end cover he smiled. Throwing his arms around her he hugged her tightly. Parker smiled and happily hugged back.

"I'm guessing you like your gift."

Pulling away he looked down at her, "It's one of the best gifts I've ever gotten."

That warmed Parker's heart. She had spent hours on it and she was so glad he liked it.

The next morning Parker walked into the kitchen. Piper stood by the counter watching some documentary. Parker wasn't paying that much attention all she wanted was coffee, she knew she should have never signed up for that 9 am class.