Thank You For Not Morphing

Parker was surprised to say the least. Linking arms with her three sisters as she crossed the street she was baffled Prue let her go to this party with them. Phoebe had apparently convinced her. And though she was grateful that she would finally get to experience a party with her friends, she wasn't too happy she had big sisters as escorts. Prue wanted to bail within twenty minutes. Maybe if Parker was lucky she could hide and Prue wouldn't drag her home with her. Prue was her sister, and she loved her, but despite her being passed the age of legal adulthood Prue still treated her like a high schooler. It had gotten even worse now that four had gained powers.

As the four entered the house they were greeted by a larger, loud crowd. Ok, maybe Parker understood the whole no partied thing. She was no doubly going to have a headache by the end of the night. 

The three hosts of the party seemed to appear out of nowhere. Walking up to the girls, they had big grins.

"The sisters Halliwell. Now the party can begin.", Marshall said.

"It's about time the chicks showed.", Cynda said.

Fritz the third and final host popped in, "Hey, Prue glad you could make it."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world Fritz." Prue said, forcing a smile.

Across the room Parker made eye contact with Cindy. She shot Parker her classic million dollar smile. David sipped a beer next to her. She waved Parker over as David looked at her and pointed.

"I'll see you guys later.", Parker said as she left her sister's side.

Cindy threw her arm around her, "The Party can officially start."

Parker smiled up at David, "Wasn't just last week you told me you were never going to drink again."

Cindy laughed, "Busted."

"I might have jumped the gun when I said that. You want a drink, Parker?"

"Do you want Prue to kill me?"

Cindy giggled, "Imagine still being 20."

"They were dark times," David laughed.

Looking across the room Parker made eye contact with a guy about her age talking with a group of people. He was tall, with dark hair, and dark eyes. He was good looking, she couldn't deny that. Hell, she even blushed when he smiled at her.

Cindy narrowed her eyes, "Oh, looks like someone caught Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome's attention."

Parker started to tug on her hair, "Oh no, he's probably looking at you."

Cindy shook her head, "Oh no, no, no. That smile was sent right to you."

David looked over the crowd. He wasn't sure what the big deal was about this so-called handsome man. Sure, he was tall with nice hair and a good jawline. He could be considered good looking. If you were into that sort of thing.

"You should go and talk to him." Cindy said, pushing Parker with her hip.

Parker pulled at her hair, "I don't know. I'm not so good with words. That's kind of why I'm an art major."

"Then draw him a picture" Cindy said rolling her eyes.

"Listen, all that matters is that you end the night in his arms."

"I don't know.", Parker said biting her lip looking up at her slightly taller friends.

"Oh!" Cindy yelled, making Parker jump.

"He's coming over here!"

Cindy pushed Parker in front of her, "Cindy, I don't know if I can..."