Dream Sorcerer

A/N: I skipped "Dead Man Dating" because I was having trouble finding a way to incorporate Parker.

Parker didn't know if she was jealous or disturbed. Sitting with her sisters, Parker, Piper, and Prue watched as a couple across the restaurant made out. Was this weird? She believed it had to be. But it was hypnotizing, the way the couple went at it.

"I'm so glad you guys are still here." Phoebe said sitting next to them.

"What are you looking at?"

Parker pointed at the couple still making out., "The love birds. They've been going at it for hours."

Phoebe looked over, "Hello! Oh, I can't even look."

Piper sighed "I hate being single."

Parker rested her cheek in her hand, "Me too."

"What about that Maxwell guy?", Prue asked.

She shrugged. The date with Maxwell was fine, it didn't quite live up to her daydreams. Which was fine, nothing ever really did. Maxwell was just kind of boring. He talked about himself, alot. He did that, he achieved this. He and her just didn't fit.

"That didn't really work out."

Piper gave Parker a gentle pat on the back as Skye, one of the waitresses, came up to them. "Waitress coming through. Special delivery."

She set down a glass of wine in front of Prue who looked confused, "I think there's been some sort of mistake. I didn't order it."

She nodded, "I know. You have a secret admirer."

She pointed to a man sitting in the corner, "He ordered it for you."

"Who's that?", Piper asked.

"No idea." She shrugged.

"I'm just following the bartender's orders. Apparently, he's been eyeing Prue all night."

Parker looked over at her oldest sister and raised her eyebrows. "Oh la la."

She smiled and rolled her eyes. She handed the drink back to Skye, "Can you do me a favor? Tell him thank you and that I'm flattered, but I'm kind of seeing someone."

Skye nodded before grabbing the glass and leaving. Piper glanced over to her sister.

"This is a nice change of attitude."

"Does this mean you're thinking of getting serious with Andy?" Phoebe asked.

"I've been thinking about a lot of thinking recently."

"Well, I think it's great. I've been saying for years that you and Andy are soulmates.", Parker said.

Prue rolled her eyes, "There's no such thing."

"Yes there is, and when you and Andy tie the knot I have an 'I told you so' ready." Parker said, pointing.

The next day Piper was in the manor watching an exercise video and trying to follow correctly. Falling backward, Piper let out an annoyed huff.

"Uh, I give up. Two weeks and nothing is strengthened but my temper."

Prue looked up from the chair she was sitting in. Grabbing the vhs case, she skimmed her eyes across the words. "Piper, here's the problem. You didn't read the fine print. See. It says right here. $19.95 for the video and twenty grand for the plastic surgeon."

Piper sat up, still trying to catch her breath, "Well it worked. She's the most desired woman in America. What every man wants."

"That woman? Of course men want her. Men are not different from women. We all want what we can't have. Which is why we need to stop thinking about what men want and start thinking about what we want in a man." Prue said.