7

Y/n pov

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing. I tried to reach for it but I came to realize that Dabi had his head between my chest, and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Dabi..."

He began stirring. He opened his eyes.   He grinned. He slowly released me. I sprang out of his arms to get the phone.

"Hello y/n speaking."

"Where the hell were you yesterday?" My boss from strip club barked.

I growled. I fucking hate this prick.

"I had something to deal with."

"Something to deal with? Ha you quirkless bitch! You think you can skip out on work and not pay the price?! Starting tonight I'm cutting your wages in half."

I growled into the phone. There was nothing I could do. I identify as quirkless in the city of tokyo. I.don't want whatever organization that Dr. worked for to find me. Which means it's harder to find jobs that make decent money.

"I'll come in today and work a double shift. Just don't cut my wages in half. "

"Hm... I think about it slut. Just get your ass here now."

With that the bastard hung up the phone.

"Whom the Fuck does the bastard think he is. No man should talk like that to a female. Why I ought to show him a 'quirkless bitch' "

I laughed. It was so sweet of him to say that.

"Its fine. Any way I should probably get ready to go to work."

I got off the bed. I was about to walk to the bathroom when Dabi grabbed my arm.

"Hey... Uh y/n don't go tonight. You can just live with me. "

I shook head.

"No. I can't just leech off you."

"Yes you can. Your the niece of All for One. If he finds out the way you been living he would find you a house in no time flat. But... Since I get the feeling you don't care for the rich and fancy shit why come live with me?"

Dabi had a light flush covering his cheeks. He was no doubt thinking about yesterday. I felt myself blush. Dabi was right. I don't care money so I'll just feel uncomfortable having money thrown at me.

"Ok. Fine. I guess  you better get used to that couch,"

He looked  surprised.  I flopped on the bed.

" cuz the bed is mine."

Dabi rolled over on top of me.

"Well that's not fair. Why can't we share the bed?"

"Well for one I know you don't have any condoms. And if you did, they would be expired. The last thing we need is me getting pregnant."

Dabi face turned red so fast I thought he was going to exploded. I chuckled. I saw his eyes darken uh-oh.  He dipped his head down towards my neck. He exhaled on my neck, the warm air sending delicious  shivers down my spine. 

"Watch it princess,with the way your talking your making seem like I need to go buy some today. " he growled huskily into my ear.

Fuck. The way he says that. I could feel myself grow horny.He nipped my ear.

"Don't think I haven't noticed your not wearing a bra. I bet they taste as sweet as your lips."

He gripped my breast.

"Dabi.." I whined.

He kissed me. The kiss wasps full of hunger. The way his tongue dominated my own, when I tugged on his lip He groaned. He rolled over so that I was on top. I grounded against his already hard member. His hands gripped my hips, pressing my core harder against him. I feel my panties  was soaked again.

"Fuuuck daddy..."  I moaned.

He stopped moving against me. He looked at me. The look on his face looked completely feral.

"What did you say?"

I looked away from him in embarrassment. I mentally kicked myself. I had to ruin a perfectly good make out session by talking.

"Nothing, I'm sorry. I guess I'll be going to work then."

His hands on my hips held me in place. The look in his eyes told me the monster inside was close to being released. I bet he could feel my wetness."

"Princess. Repeat what you said."

Like a kid getting scolded I held my head down in shame.

"I said Fuck daddy..."

I felt his member grow harder. I pressed down onto the mattress. I felt Dabi kiss on my sweet spot. I moaned slightly. He began to suck on it driving me wild. I began bucking against him. I finally had noticed his hands had made their way into my panties. His rough fingers grazed my (s/c) nub. I  sucked in a breath.

"Fuck princess, you're so fucking wet."

I whimpered in delight. He rubbed the slit of my core making me wetter. Then he shoved two fingers in. He started to pump them in and out.

"Fucck...."

"What's my name?"

"Dabi..."

He curled his fingers in my core making and stopped moving his fingers. I felt myself tighten around him.

"Fuck your tight.As much as I like sound of that one I wasn't talking about that. Com'on princess, what's my name?"

"Daddy.." I moaned softly.

He had began to do scissor motion with his fingers.

"What was that I couldn't hear you,"

He begun pumping his fingers again this time a lot faster. I was nearing my breaking point.

"Princess?"

Then I felt it.

"DAAAAAADY"

"PRINCESS"

We looked at each other. He removed his hand. The whole thing was wet. He began licking his fingers. I watched. I felt my self getting wetter.

"You taste good princess,"

"T-thank you."

"Now I think it's time I went to go buy those condoms."