10

Y/n pov

I got back to Dabi's apartment covered in blood. I began shedding the bloody articles of clothing. Legs sore I trudged over to the bathroom.  I picked up the bloody clothes remembering that this was not, in fact, my apartment. I took a long hot shower after realizing I was the only one home, still in my towel, I headed towards the kitchen. The time read: 1:27 am. Ugh, how long was I out? And where the fuck is Dabi?

I'll shrug off the question in my quest for food, some of the groceries haven't been put up. I peered into the first bag. Ramen. I put some on the stove. I began putting up the groceries. I looked into the last bag.  A squarish black box caught my attention. 

"Ouuuh candy!"

I picked it up. It was a box of non-flammable condoms. I was being serious when I said that this morning. I put back in the bag embarrassed. But then it hit me. 

"Non-flammable?!" I started laughing so hard that I didn't even hear the front door open.  

"Wait 'till toga hears this one!" 

I made my way back towards the room a bumped it something. It was Dabi.

"Wait until toga hears what?"

That wiped the goofy grin right off my face.

"That I almost burnt the house down not putting water in the ramen, "

 Before he could respond I skillfully eased around him with the box of condoms in hand and without him noticing and headed towards the bedroom. I locked the door. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed up Toga.

"Toga where you at, and do you have headphones in?" I whispered just in case Dabi was listening outside the door.

"The bar, no you're on speaker don't worry I'm the only one here. Blackmist never really pays attention."

"Oh, ok! Toga you not going to believe what I just found,"

"That you weren't here on the mission and left me all alone?" She pouted.

"Mission? I haven't heard about no mission. But anyway, I found- " 

I started giggling.

"What tell me, because I know this is about Dabi!"

"I found a box of non-flammable condoms!" 

I there a silence. Then I heard laughter.

"Are you serious? Who even makes those?! "She howled with laughter. 

I began laughing with her. I heard knocking at my-I mean Dabi's bedroom door. I shushed Toga.

"Hey um,  Y/n I was wondering if you had seen a little black box when you were putting up the groceries?"

Toga started giggling. I shushed her, gigging too.

"I don't think so? Why? What's in it?" 

"I.. Uh, um... You know what never mind."

When it seemed like he left i set the phone on the bed. 

"Hey Toga?"

"Yeah?"

"Is there ever a chance that Dabi might be interested in me?"

There was silence. I becoming nervous when she finally spoke. 

"You're both hopeless, Of course, you idiot! Do you really think he just allows females to crash at his place? Once it was pouring rain outside I asked him if I could stay at his place since was closer, and know what that jerk said?"