13

Dabi pov

I woke up to the sound of soft breathing. I slightly move my head so I can see her resting peacefully. I told her my real name yesterday. Yet she didn't even bat an eye. She didn't say the famous 'I'm sorry', instead she held me in comfort. I've only her for a few days and she knocked down walls that would've took years to happen if was anyone else. She hasn't even told me anything about her yet and I still feel strangely comfortable with her.

I quickly got up to shower. When I got out she wasn't in bed. The smell of fried rice and eggs assaulted my senses. Ah, she's cooking. We gotta go by the new hideout later. Apparently this meeting was mandatory. As much I really disdain the fact she had to deal with the other assholes I really didn't sit well with me. But I will say will make a badass team, she really skilled in hand to hand combat. I walked into the kitchen. She had headphones in and was swaying her hips to the beat. Wrapping my arms around her putting my head on her shoulder.

"Mornin'" She chirped.

I pecked her temple as a response. A took a seat at the bar. We ate in peace.

"We have a meeting today."

"'Kay"

I peered at her.

"You're not at all curious why?"

"I am which is why I'm going right?"

I hummed in response.

"I hope you have some kind of Villian outfit," I said putting plate in the sink.

"I do,"

I whirled around in surprise.

"You do?"

She smirked. She got up heading towards the bedroom. I hear the door lock. I guess she's about to show me. She stepped out. I felt my jaw go slack.

(roughly drawn but this is what it looks like)

She looked like a cold-blooded assassin. She twirled around.

"So... What do you think?" She asked excitedly her eyes looking for approval.

"Like a hot assassin. Did you make that yourself?"

She nodded.

"Wow, just...Wow," I breathed out.

She seemed to blush under that mask.

"I guess it's my turn to get dressed."

When I step out she's sitting on a bar stool sharpening two knives. As I get closer I realize they're made of ice. Interesting. She looked up to the sound of my footsteps.

"Ready to go?"

I nodded.

"Well then, lead the way." She chirped.

We didn't speak much on the way there.  But honestly I was completely comfortable with the silence. It gave me time to think. What was they going to do about that kid. Would ashy-ass spiled nearly our entire plan to that loud mouth idiot, will he be mad y/n didn't show up yesterday. How will her uncle feel about us? Damn I gotta stop over thinking it doesn't suit me.

At last we made it to the new hideout. The last one got fucking destroyed by that dumb ass All Might fuck. All because ashy-ass thought it'll be ok to try and recruit a damned U. A student. He should've known better than that. I open the door y/n followed behind me. Immediately all eyes looked at us.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Ashy-fuck hissed through those dry ass lips.

"None of your fucking business we're here right?" I snapped back not wanting to deal with his shit right now.

"Whats the problem?" Y/n asked from behind me.

Ashy-ass looked at her distastefully.

"Just because you're sensei niece doesn't mean you can miss important meetings!" He whined.

What y/n said next stole the air out of the room.

"Last I heard you got your ass handed to you all because you wanted to steal children, never took you as the type."

Ashy-ass took a step towards y/n I took step in front of her my flames coming to light.

"Don't you fucking dare you ashy fuck," I growled.

He looked at me in surprise. He tipped his head back and laughed.

"Ohhh, I see, you don't want to share Dabi?"

"Fuck off already, go start the damned meeting"

He turned again grinning. That fucker up to something. What I don't fucking know and don't want to know. He's always been such an sick individual.

I looked behind me to see y/n fuming. I rubbed her back stubbly, she got the hint and calmed down. We found some seats, near the back but close enough to see and hear everything.

"Y/n will you step forward?" Ashy said.

She did what she was told.

"She'll be the one getting us intel from U.A."

A shocked silence stole over the crowd. Ashy ass continued.

"-She'll become a teacher assistant at U.A. , assistant of Shota Aizawa Class 1 A"

I was blinded by rage. Why was he tempting to do this all over again. Class 1A , class that little shit was in, the perfect kid. But I bet he hates him too, maybe with a little persuasion-

"-Her name will be Shatuo Fyu she is a up-and-coming hero from South China has recently moved to Japan for better experiences."

Was that her real name? Is she really from China? I know what to say...

"This is all just an alias of course the police don't know that she's affiliated with us and I plan on keeping it that way, so as for getting information back-and-forth with us well we have our hacker Digitech make her a cell phone. She can contact me and me only," he glared at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"So y/n this will be your chance to prove that you're really serious about being a villain, are you in?"

She was silent . She looked into her eyes, I saw her answer immediately.

"Yes."