14

Y/n POV
Once the meeting was over Dabi practically dragged me out the room. He didn't say anything. We sat in silence for a while.  Wondered if he just took me away from the group because the way they were all staring at me. I was used to so it wasn't no big deal to me. Then he finally spoke.

"This U.A shit could get you killed if you're found out you know that right?"

I was silent.

Then he exploded in anger.

"Goddamnit y/n you don't have to do this! You don't need to do this, you don't need to prove your fucking committed. Your uncle is all for one who the fuck is gonna-"

I reached up and touched his face. I smiled sadly.

"I have my own reasons for doing this, understand that you're concerned. And I appreciate that, but imma big girl. I got this. Just trust me, ok?"

He sighed. He looked a little less angry and confused. I smiled at him.

"I don't give a fuck anymore, I'm hungry let's go get something to eat." He grunted.

I smiled. Still trying to play the bad boy. I shake my head at the thought. We head towards the the ramen shop from a few days ago. Has it really been only a few days since I welcomed this life? Welcomed Dabi in my life? I frowned at how fast I allowed my walls to fall down at such a fast pace. And for what, because some male decides to show me a little attention? He's different and you know it. A voice argued back in my head.

I sigh in discontent. Dabi looks back at me.

"What's wrong, you're frowning. Do you not want ramen? If not we can leave,"

I shook my head.

"Ramens fine, just thinking."

We slid into the booth. We sat in the same spot from before. I smiled at the irony. I grab a menu and began scanning it.

"You're smiling now, you're creeping me out now. What's up with you?"

I look up from the menu.

"I'm from South Korea. I'm not from China. Y/n Tomoaki is my real name. I'm 19."

Dabi looked even more confused.

"You frowned when Shigaraki gave my alias. It made me realize that I never told my real name, just my first." I ratted out.

He nodded. I saw a ghost smile appear on his face. This time our server was a male. We gave our orders. I wasn't completely sure but it seemed like he was flirting with me. It wasn't until I glanced at Dabi did I realize there was smoke coming from his hands. His face was stoic as ever but his hands gave him away. He got up and sat beside me.

"Dabi wha-"

He grabbed my throat and pulled my face towards his as he kissed me. I melted under his touch. He pushed me up against the booths wall caging me in with his body hand still gripping my throat. His other hand slid down and gripped my thigh. I moaned in content. He tighter the grip on my throat as he stuck his tongue depose into my mouth. I clawed my fingers into his dark locks as he placed light kiss down my neck and collar bone. I closed my eyes and moaned in delight. I heard a  embarrasses cough. My eyes snapped open to see the waiter from before with our food.

I quickly push a smirking Dabi off me. He quickly sat our food down and  scurried away. I playfully hit Dabi's shoulder.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?"

He smirked.

"What can I say, I don't like sharing. Eat up princess we got things to do today." 

I blushed at the nickname. We ate then left. (He didn't want me leave a tip, all because guy was being a little friendly) We went to a salon to change up my hair style. Of course Dabi couldn't come in due his obvious criminal record but he waited across the street on a bench. How sweet.

I saw his eyes light up when I walked out

"I just knew you'll look good if it took that long. Your hair matches my flames. Cute," he says reaching out to touch it.

"If I'm going to be a hero, need to play the part right? Gotta have the wild colored hair" I joked.

He dropped his hand.  And started walking away from me.

"Come on, Digitech needs your measurements for your 'Hero suit'"

I follow him. We enter a old empty toy store. We got up a flight of steps and enter the most cluttered room I've ever seen. I seen robotic legs, guns, swords, computers (lots of those) key boards, pile of clothes on the floor, a gamer chair, Red Bull cans some crushed and Doritos bags scattered amongst the desk.

And short girl with two giant pig tails half her hair green the other black. She had a red cyborg eye ones her side and a big round human eye with irises that was pale green. She appeared to be missing her left hand, until I seen her popped on (what I later learned was titanium) metal hand. She also appeared to be a foreigner, she had smooth skin the color of chocolate. She wore big black shirt with a green skull on it. She wore thigh high green and black striped socks.She looked small like a child (if weren't for the nice sized tits and thighs I would've thought she was) but when she spoke she sounded my age.

"So you must be y/n ?" She said in thick accent. Sounded .. American maybe?

I nodded .

"Come here, let me get a look at ya,"

I stepped forward. She circled around me like shark playing with its food. She nodded.

"Yes..yes I can work with this.."

She reached up and grabbed my boob. I squeaked in surprise.

"Quit being perv Digit," Dabi snapped.

She snapped her eyes towards him and smirked. He glared at her. She threw her hands up in mock surrender.

"Alright, alright. Let's get this party started shall we?"

A/n 
Hey it the author! I now it's been a while  .  You  guys  just met one of my ocs!!   Digitech!!   I hope you guys like her... if not I'm sorry. I'll try to update more often. Love you guys thanks for all the support !!   I love reading y'all comments y'all  so funny 😂.