9

y/n pov

Fuck I can't believe this had to happen now out of all days. Like, ugggggh!  That prick of a boss is gonna get it.

I arrive in front of the night club. I sighed heavily and opened the doors. 

"Y/n, He's in the back. But he seems in a really good mood" Said one of the waitresses that work there.

I nodded toward the waitress. I opened that would possibly lead to debut as a villain for murder, but hey, it'll be totally worth it.

"Hey, bitch you're late! You weren't here yesterday. What the fuck was up with that? After all that talk about how you going to work harder... and you don't even show the fuck up! But that's ok. Today I'm going to teach you a lesson on respect"

I felt strong hands grab my arms.

"Wow...Really a lesson on respect? I think that's fucking funny cuz' all you even do is treat the people around here like shit!" I spat, not the least bit afraid.

I could see the vein that was about to explode on the greasy ass forehead of his. He stormed his way around his desk, and raised his hand to slap me when I said:

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Puzzled he lowered his hand. He began laughing. So did the two men that held my arms. Their grip loosened on my arms. Big mistake.

"What am I supposed to be afraid of you or something? You're quirkless remember? Or did you think I forgot you little bitch?"

I began laughing. Then I smiled. For the first time I began working for him the boss looked scared. Genuinely scared. Good because imma but to give him nightmares. If I decide to let him live. Not. I boiled the blood of two behind me. The two men behind me fell to the ground screaming in pain.

"Wha-what did you what are doing?"

"Oh no see, remember on my application I said don't use powers. Never said once I was quirkless. You just assumed that."

I took a step towards him. He backed up. I smiled. It felt good to be the one in power. I raised my hand I willed the blood in his right hand towards his face. I could see him unsuccessfully try to resist but he couldn't.

"No please stop, I won't hurt the girl! I swear! Please don't kill me!" he howled.

"Oh, I know, you won't be alive to even have the thought of hurting her. The only thing you such be worried about is how deep you're going be in hell."

I made the blood in his hand explode. He wailed in agony. He fell onto his knees. He moved towards me. I reared up my leg and kicked him in the face. I could practically hear the bones break. I grinded my heel into his face. Then I made the blood that was in his dick freeze. I nudged it with my foot. I heard a snapping noise. I saw blood. good. It fell off. At this point the only sounds coming from him were whimpers.

"Please ... let me live... ill leave town..." He rasped.

"Sorry, no can do. Your existence is a danger to the women that work under you. So I have to kill you."

"But they will be out of jobs don't worry about that from now on this is my club now. So get up, get the deed papers. I can't kill you yet."

He got up. He edged he way behind the desk and opened a drawer. He drew out papers. He grabbed a pencil.

"Nah-uh. Pen."

He fumbled around. He found a pen. I walked towards him. He started trembling. He began writing my name under his. Good. Once he finished. He looked up at me hopefully.

"I won't kill you yet. Put the papers back where they were."

He put them back and stared at me expectantly. I smiled.

"Time to die."

Dabi pov

"Hey Dabi! Where's y/n?" Toga chirped.

"Not sure if she'll be joining us today."

Toga tilted her head.

"Is it because you just did it so hard she can't walk anymore?"

"Woah! What the fuck toga! No, we didn't 'do it'. She left just before I got the text to come here. "

I glared at Twice who was unsuccessfully hiding behind a menu in the corner of the bar. I marched over towards him. I ripped the menu from his hands.

"Look, I was drunk okay? I didn't mean to say anything." Twice said panicky.

"Really? You seemed completely sober when I left." I growled already tired of his antics.

Twice shuddered.

"Dude. Chill I only told toga. Okay? now will you stop that awful growling?"

I snorted. I threw the menu at him. I saw Shigaraki at his usual post on the couch. That dude is forever looking comfortable.

Everyone is here right. But someone's missing. Oh, Y/n .

"Ok, now that everyone's here, Heres the deal. The academy is letting their precious class 1-A out to train at the forest training camp arc. That will be our time to grab the boy." Shigaraki said.

He stood up and turn to face the group.

"The other new members will be there so, try to be friendly. we're on the same team here."

He shot a glance in my direction. I huffed.

"Ok, it's happening tonight. So get ready."

"But won't it be beneficial to have y/n here her powers counteracts the boy with that explosive power." Toga chirped.

"if she's not here its not something I can control besides the window is slowly closing so we need to get a move on. And fast, " Shigaraki paused.

"Hmph. Fine, I'll find my own way there." Toga said. 

It's going to one long-ass night.