chapter 14: day 3

I wake up to the sound of a crash and a scream. I am instantly on my feet and rushing towards the door. In the room next to me I can hear Juvia doing the same. I open the door with a crash and hear two similar crashes from Juvias and Erza's room. I look around and am met with the sight of Natsu and Gray covered in what seems to be green... pancake...batter?

Erza has the best face you can ever imagine. One part what the hell, Two parts are you kidding me, and One final part of amusement. Before I could laugh out an intense magic pressure stopped me. Juvia's hair covered her eyes and the rest of her hair was rising. Her fist clenched and she marched towards both boys. In less than a second, both boys were dressed in a maid costume, where God knows Juvia got and cleaned the floor with Juvia sitting on top of Gray.

So after that Juvia cooked breakfast and we left the room with Natsu and Gray staying away from Juvia. Along with me and Erza laughing whenever they would squeal when she shot them a glare.

We made our way to our balcony and stood there mostly joking around.

" Welcome to the third day of the Grand Magic Games" Mato announcement and was met by the cheers of the crowd. I can see why Juvia is annoyed with him. Even Sting looked as if he would kill the king if given the chance.

" Please send down your contestants for Pandemonium," Mato said Juvia and I pushed Erza forward and she landed on the floor of the arena. She looked at us with shock and I just shoot her a deadpan look.

" Just go with it," We said, our voice void of emotion. Even though we are liked a lot more than the last time most people still think that Fairy Tail is just lucky. It was Erza who last time raised the morale of Fairy Tail when she won this event.

" How come Erza gets to go again?" Natsu screamed behind me.

" Based on the name this is probably going to be a close combat high-speed competition and you are more of a medium-range high magic competitor, Gray, on the other hand, is also a medium-ranged fighter but his focus is mostly on the strength of his attack and not awareness," I said. Everyone looked at me weirdly and Gray and Natsu even nodded. Juvia gave me a look that screamed ' You just made that up didn't you' and laughed when I nodded with a peace sign.

I could see Mavis from the other balcony give me a look that I haven't seen in a while. The one a mother would give her kid. I grinned at her and pointed to her signaling that I learned from the best. She gave me a happy smile and nodded.

This went exactly the same as in the past with Erza killing all the monsters and all.

"Next, we are having double battles," Mato said and I looked at Juvia confused. Why have they been changing everything?

" For the first round, we have Fairy Tail VS Sabertooth '' Mato continued and I stiffened. This is when Natsu and Gajeel fight Sting and Rogue. But unlike last time I wasn't kidnapped so who are they going to-

" Juvia Lockster and Lucy Heartfillia please come down," Mato said and for a second I didn't know what was happening.

" eh," I said smartly with Juvia following suit. I shook myself out of my confusion and smirked in a flash of yellow and blue Juvia and I stood tall wearing the matching outfits that Sting and Rogue gave us for our birthdays.