At a Concert 1

POV Don

The first time I see her was in a concert of a very popular boy band in Korea.

I will never forget her outfit that time.

Wearing a complete denim even her jacket. White shoes, white socks with a one inch green line surrounding each of her sock.

Her handkerchief was white with a written word I can't read (살...)

I admit I am also a fan of that band so I am also there wearing a denim just like her. It's blue. I'm wearing blue because of CNBlue.

I did not watch the concert that time because I was curious about her and honestly she's really beautiful.

I was just at her back so I knew everything she did at that concert.

She's so happy that she used to stand up many times.

Her hair is straight but not that too long. However, her hair follows her movement everytime she's so excited to what she's looking at.

But when she noticed me looking at her.

"Joesong hamnida," she told me then slowly sitback.

After the concert, I followed her but she's too quick to ride on a car.

Going back to Philippines, we were seatmates on the plane. It was a rare chance given to me. So I can't lose the chance to talk to her.

"Anyonghaseyo", I greeted her but she did not reply. I was embarrassed. I even searched the internet before how to say hello in Korean.

But even if I'm disappointed, I can't think she's that bad. I only thought of her as asleep. And besides it took me so long to talk to her.

After a minute, her handkerchief suddenly fell near my shoes.

I picked it up. I am about to give it to her but she looks unconcious. Confirmed, she's really asleep.

So I held her handkerchief. But then, I noticed how pure her handkerchief is, it's very white and I got worried if she might notice that someone touch it. I decided to place it on her hand.

But while putting it, her hand suddenly moves.

I felt nervous so I accidentally dropped it.

When I am about to pick it, I saw a name embroidered in it aside from (살)

I really want to know her name so I intentionally pick it at the tip to read what's in it.

While reading her name, (살 Shar) I don't know she was awaken, and as I glanced at her, she's no longer wearing her sunglasses, she's looking at me with bare eyes.

He caught me. I didn't explain.

"Joe song hamnida", I told her and give her handkerchief right away.

I assumed she will talk a lot, and would even get mad but even a single word, I didn't hear any from her. Really, she's mysterious.

Going out on the plane, I only think about her, I only think the place where she's going. I followed her secretly.

While I am secretly looking at her, my friend just called my name. He then came near me and he asked about my trip in Korea.

I saw her as she is turning her back before she finally left.

Although I wanted to run and follow her, I can't because I can't just leave my friend who is talking to me. I had no choice but to let her go.

After one day, I went to the mall to look for her. I thought of buying Jung Yong Hwa's album.

I bought two for us. One for me and one for her. I am hopeful to see her.

I am about to leave when I noticed someone she looks like. I ran and very happy to know it's not her lookalike but it's really her.

But how can I give the only one album, if she bought 10?

I did not move any single inch. I waited until she passed by infront of me.

He looked at me from head to toe. But what caught her attention the most was the album I am holding. I was speechless. I felt like I am a fan with little thing to do. I felt like I was downstairs while she's upstairs.

Though it turned out to be that way, I am serious that time. First, second and and third chance of meeting her is no longer a joke. I have to follow her.

I thought she's just having a tour in the Philippines but then I saw her with a lot of friends. And she even knows how to speak Filipino language.

I wondered a lot. I have a lot of questions that needed answers, so I continue to follow her.

I never thought she really needs me that time. She nearly met an accident, good I called the name Shar I read in her handkerchief.

She looked at me so she paused herself from taking a step.

She didn't see the car but I was the one who was really frightened.

'I think you need help, shall I help you?" I asked.

She did not reply. She turned her back and continue to go.

Shall I follow her? Where is she going? Who really is she? Why she act the way she does?

I tried to follow her but she noticed me. She then looked back...

"Look at your back someone is following."

I really looked back. But as I turn my head to tell

"I think no one is..."

I am supposed to tell her no one is following us but she just disappear.

I searched nearby and called her name but I did not see her.

I walked and walked until I did not noticed the sun is setting and it is getting dark.

Still I searched for her. But in the end I was not able to find her.

It's 7:00 in the evening, I have to go home.

I went home with a lot of questions in my mind. Why did she disappear all of a sudden? How did she do it? Did she really exist? Or am I am just dreaming?...