Chapter 1

I heaved my bag over my shoulder and walked along the corridor. All the other students around me squeezed to a side when they saw me.

 Jin, the most notorious bully in the entire campus. No one intimidated me, I'm a dragon. Or, that's what the school legend says about me. In reality, I was also another victim of bullying.

I sighed and got into my car, not wanting to go to THAT place. I pulled over at Lee Shin Hee's meeting area, and sighed. When I went into the shabby building, She was sitting on a high-backed chair facing away from me. "Good boy..." She whispered, making my back prickle,

"The entire campus is afraid of you. Well done. Thank you for spreading my legacy as a bully." She said with a chuckle, but had suddenly straightened her face. 

"You know the Kim dynasty?" She asked, her hazel pupils dilating. I nodded sheepishly. My name had Kim, but I was not part of the Kim dynasty.

"There is one of them coming to your college. Leave the boy in peace for the first 2 days, then later you can do your thing. The Kims are our enemy." She hissed wildly.

 I nodded, knowing that I had no other choice. I didn't want more scars from the belt.

The very next day, a boy called Kim Taehyung came to the college. He had goofy, thick glasses, which made me want to bully him straightaway. But I let his first two days be peaceful and quiet. 

On his third day, I grabbed a small nerf gun and aimed at the side of his face. The entire school laid it into him, riled up by my actions.