Chapter 3

Taehyung picked me up. He carried me and my things to his house. There was nobody there. He explained that he lived alone and he wouldn't mind if I stayed with him. I felt tears come into my eyes and hugged him. 

 "Why did you trust me?" I asked him curiously. "Oh, I know Shin Hee. She's bad." He mumbled under his breath.

After a couple of months living together, the ice between us began to melt. We would always be together. There were infinite things for us to talk about. 

Shin Hee still beat me up every now and then. One day, I was taking a train to Seoul, and Taehyung was there. He wanted to talk to me. He dragged me to one of the private compartments.

I chuckled as he pulled me in. He shot me such a serious look that I immediately pulled myself together. "Are we best friends?" Taehyung whispered into my ear.

 I flushed and touched my ear, a warm feeling flowing through me. "Y-ye..." My speech drifts away as I proceed to look at Taehyung's chiseled face.

"Seokjin-ah, Do you know what I am?" I shook my head no. He unbuttoned his shirt and I stared in mixed horror-admiration.

 He showed me his back and I gasped at the sawed off wings. "I could use you to scare Shin Hee..." He mumbled, putting his shirt back on.