Chapter 11

Once I woke up again, I glanced up at Taehyung. Compared to him I was just a moon. The earth to my moon. 

Once I had finished with Shin Hee, I dragged them both to the privacy of platform 9 ¾. The four angels and the devil looked up at their Sunbaenims running into the station, laughing.

They all began chatting excitedly with Namjoon. I took that moment to talk to Taehyung. "I know what you did" I whispered, trying not to break into a wide smile. 

He looked startled. "All I wanted to do is-" He began, and I interrupted him by placing my lips onto his. His eyes fluttered shut.

It was only the two of us. Together. No pains. I heard some soft singing through my rhapsody. 

"Reality loses power, even the Earth is breathless. The moment becomes eternity."

 We heard TXT singing with Namjoon in the background.

 "No matter where you are, in any season. If you are together, feel like summer. Even if fall, winter, and spring come together, yeah ah. Golden sand summer hot sun over the sea oh"

We broke out of the kiss, and looked at the six faces who were serenading us.

 We joined them for the last two verses of 'Our summer'. We all sang in euphoria.

No matter where you are, in any season

If we are together, feel like summer

*Author's Note: OMG guys! This is my most popular ff! Thank you all for supporting me! I have some more ffs, and I will try to do all the ships. Thank you all so much!!!