Chapter 8

I watched Seokjin as he looked seriously at me. I tried not to begin shaking out of sheer delight, but I had already started trembling. 

We both discussed the details of our plan. I had blurted out "Can we make it extra?" When staring at Seokjin's broad shoulders. He nodded with a grin on his face.

The next day, we got into our car and he drove to the library. Namjoon looked up from his book, a friendly smile on his face. 

He grabbed a Camcorder from his backpack and leapt into the car. He chatted lightly with both of us, laughing at our feeble attempts to speak in english.

When we parked into the shabby building, I felt some uneasiness inside me. I hardly realised that I was mumbling to myself. 

Seokjin placed his arms around me to comfort me. "You do know the reason I'm letting you do this right?" He whispered into my ear. I shook my head. "You are really the closest thing I have," He replied, a small smile on his beautiful face.

We both heard 5 younger boys fighting with Shin Hee. We paused outside, trying to listen in. We heard yells. "I'm a troublemaker! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go, go, go!"

 Seokjin and Namjoon's faces turned white as they realised who Shin Hee had inside.