Chapter 10

* Authors' note: This is Namjoon POV*

Taehyung strode into the room, conjuring the shabby walls to a gracious black. Shin Hee raised an eyebrow. 

Taehyung commanded some unbearable power in the room. Seokjin turned around to look at Taehyung, a look of real fear in his eyes.

Taehyung covered his eyes and stroked his pressure points. I focused on Seokjin, who seemed out of the world, not even breathing visibly. 

Taehyung licked Seokjin's neck and placed his lips close to his ear. He whispered something inaudible to Seokjin, whose eyes fluttered close and his limbs flopped onto Taehyung's open arms.

I gasped as Seokjin woke up a couple of minutes later, and he listened to everything that Taehyung asked him to do. Everything! Even when Taehyung asked Seokjin to slap Shin Hee! 

Seokjin would have been too terrified to do that! Taehyung beckoned for Seokjin to come and kneel in front of him. Seokjin did so, willingly. 

Taehyung placed his fist on his chest, and his palm on his neck.

Taehyung pulled Seokjin close to him. He looked up at me, and I gave him the signal. Go for it! Shin Hee is not looking! 

He pulled Seokjin into a sweet, gentle kiss before mumbling into his ear once more.

Shin Hee stood up, shell-shocked, and she gave Seokjin the very same belt that she used to beat him with. 

She lay on the floor, ready for a beating. Seokjin helped her up to her feet. He was ready to forgive the girl.