1

❛ ❜ : 1

"Good day, My name is Choi Beomgyu, I am 18 years old and I will be applying for the  performance recorder in your company," A tiny boy with a dark hair and a smile on his face introduces himself while handing the manager a brown envelope.

"How long have you been taking videos? Do you have any sample of your self recorded videos?" The manager asks while going through the papers inside the envelope the black haired boy had given to him.

Beomgyu quickly nods and shows him one of his self recorded videos from his cellphone, "I've been taking videos since I was 12, I recorded this as a part of my presentation for a school project," The manager nods in amazement, "Not bad for a kid. You're good," He compliments making the young boy blush and smile, "Thank you, Sir!"

"You're hired," The manager quickly hires him, the black haired boy's eyes widens, "Thank you so much! Thank you!" The young boy bows his head multiple times.

"Which group will I be assigned to?"

The young boy suddenly furrows his brows when the manager laughs at his swivel chair, "Young lad, you won't be recording a group!"

"You'll be recording me."

Beomgyu turns around, his eyes widens when he saw Yeonjun with a smirk on his face as he enters the office, "Why do you look so surprised?"

"I-I'll be... I'll be recording him?" Beomgyu asks the manager while pointing at the blue haired boy beside him.

"Yes, he's one of our most popular idols, so do a great job at it, okay?" The manager winks. Beomgyu sighs and turns around to look at Yeonjun once more.

Yeonjun chuckles and approaches the black haired boy in front of him, he uses his index finger to hold his chin and lifts it up, Beomgyu's heart starts to thump fast as his eyes meets the taller one's.

"Record me, Choi Beomgyu."

[a/n]

i'll try my best to update this daily with my

other story, thank you !!