15

❛ ❜ : 15

"YOU'RE WHAT?"

Yeonjun chuckles as he twirls around his swivel chair like a kid, "I said, I want Beomgyu to be my boyfriend~" A pout crept up his plump lips earning a sigh from his manager.

"Well, you had been an idol for a while now and your performances are really good, I guess letting you date is the least I could do," His manager smiles and drinks from his cup of tea.

Yeonjun's eyes sparkled, "Really?!"

His manager sighs once again and nods, "Of course, just keep it lowkey okay? We don't want another gun pointed at your head again," The older one laughed.

The blue haired boy jumps off the chair and bows down his head multiple times to his manager, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

His manager chuckles and waves his hand, "Yeah sure."

Yeonjun immediately pulls him for a hug and kissed him, "Thanks man!"

His manager's eyes widens and spanks his idol's head, "What the hell Yeonjun? You flirt even with your manager?"

Yeonjun grimaced, "No way, I only flirt with Beomgyu."

Beomgyu approached his apartment's door when he head knocking, he groaned because he just woke up from his afternoon nap, the second his door opened he was welcomed by a warm hug.

"Y-yeonjun?"

"Shh, close the door."

After closing the door, the idol immediately removes his hat, his mask, his big sunglasses, and his coat and places them on the couch lazily, he hops on the soft cushion and sighs in relief, Beomgyu quirks a brow, "What are you doing here?"

Yeonjun looks at him and smirks, he pulls the younger one by the wrist and lays him down on his lap, he pulls him by the waist and wraps his one hand around the other's neck to pull him in for a kiss. Beomgyu froze, not knowing what to do next.

Seconds passed and Beomgyu felt himself getting comfortable and slowly kisses the older one back, their head tilting sideways to make the kiss deeper, Beomgyu still holding onto the sleeves of Yeonjun's shirt.

Yeonjun slowly lifts Beomgyu up by his thighs without breaking the kiss, he brings him inside the younger one's room and lays him down on the bed. He kissed Beomgyu's jaw then back up his lips, Beomgyu didn't pull away, he just let Yeonjun do whatever he wanted, after all, he wanted it to.

Yeonjun's hands crawled down the little one's arms then landed on his waist, he holds on to them- slight squeezing it and this made Beomgyu uneasy, "W-wait Yeonjun," The black haired boy pulls away from the kiss and looks at the eyes of the person hovering on top of him.

"I-it kinda tickles..."

The older of the two laughed and leaned down to kiss the younger one's forehead, "I love you, you little bean," Yeonjun whispers earning a pout from the person under him.

"What do you mean little ?" Beomgyu quirks a brow.

"Oh, you know, your little height and all- everything about you is basically little," Yeonjun chuckled- his eyes forming a crescent shape and this made the younger one blush so hard while pouting, "You ! I am not little! Ugh, my cheeks feel hot," Beomgyu tries to push him away, but Yeonjun just grabbed his wrist and pins them on the bed.

"But don't we all just love a hot guy saying hot things to make your cheeks hot," Yeonjun chuckles and kissed the younger one's lips.

He slowly intertwined their fingers as they kiss so passionately, longingness present in every touch, Beomgyu never imagined things to be like this. It all just came out unexpectedly; first him and Yeonjun broke up and now here they are, kissing while Yeonjun is on top of him.

It wouldn't really hurt giving a person another chance again, right? Especially if it's all worth it.

RECORD ME : ggyunology

05 05 2020

e n d