5

❛ ❜ : 5

Yeonjun will be performing his new song today as a comeback stage, but the song doesn't have any choreography. Yeonjun will just be sitting, surrounded by flowers and lights, as he sings his song.

The performance started off with the fans loud cheering, Yeonjun sits on the chair located in the midst of the stage and waits for the beat to start.

Beomgyu—with his mask on—approaches him with his camera.

The intro of the song started and Yeonjun closes his eyes as he feels every melody in the song.

Yeonjun was singing all his emotions out, Beomgyu could feel it. Every single note.

The older one keeps on looking at the camera—no. He keeps on looking at Beomgyu as he sings his song with all the pain going through his body. Beomgyu felt his stares, but he tried to stay unbothered and just film the boy.

Every one stood frozen in their grounds when they saw a tear escaping from the idol's eye.

Beomgyu raises a brow and looks at Yeonjun, he hits the final note and stares once again at Beomgyu.

The younger one felt shivers roll down his spine; that stare. It's so deep, it feels like he's only looking at me, not at the camera nor at his fans behind Beomgyu, he's looking at the boy standing in front of him.

The show ended, and as usual, everyone congratulated Yeonjun for a job well done.

"Beomgyu, how about that date now?" A boy approached Beomgyu.

"D-date?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah, you said you'd go out eat with me, right?" 

Beomgyu mouthed an 'oh' before nodding, "Right, right. Just let me fix this stuff first, Taehyung-hyung."

The boy, who's name is apparently Taehyung, nodded with a smile as he stared at little Beomgyu leave and put down his camera.

Yeonjun looks at them, his fist clenched.

He approached Beomgyu and grabs his wrist, "Talk to me, Gyu."

"W-wha—Gyu?" Beomgyu flinches.

"Yeah, can I not call you that anymore?" Yeonjun tightens his grip on the younger.

"O-owie, that hurts, you're hurting me Junie..." 

The older one's eyes widens slowly and lets go of Beomgyu's wrist, "I... I'm sorry."

"I-It's alright, I'll be heading off now—"

"To where?" Yeonjun asked, curious.

"I'll be eating out with Taehyung-hyung..." Beomgyu answers and wears his little black shoulder bag.

"Why?" Yeonjun raises a brow.

"Because he asked me to? Yeonjun, why are you so full of questions?" Beomgyu tilts his head.

"B-because..."

"BEOMGYU-AH! LET'S GO!" Taehyung shouted as he waves with a smile at Beomgyu, the younger one then nodded and shouts back, "BE RIGHT THERE!"

Beomgyu looks at Yeonjun for the last time before running off, leaving Yeonjun all red and mad.

"Am I being jealous?"

[ a/n ] :

i'm sorry, it's a boring chapter.

(_ _|||)