14

❛ ❜ : 14

"Why the hell are you doing this?"

The boy smirks and sits on the chair, "Well, Yeonjun did ruin my life, so it's just what he deserves."

Beomgyu quirks a brow, struggling to move because his hands and feet had just been tied, "What? What did he even do to you?"

"He took my dream away from me. I was doing so well and I was one step closer to my dream of being an idol and he just barged in and ruined it! He ruined my life!"

Beomgyu scoffs, "Yeonjun deserves what he is right now, and you, instead of blaming him for everything, why don't you try and do something else? Get a life!" He hissed.

The brown haired boy approaches him and cupped his cheeks, "Shut it. We'll see what your precious Yeonjun will do if he sees you all tied up and helpless."

The boy leaves the room and locks it, Soobin sighs and glares at the younger one sitting beside him, "I told you he's up to no good, now look, we're about to die here."

Beomgyu looks at him, "We won't die here, don't be dramatic. We'll get out of here somehow."

"Really now?"

Yeonjun barges in the small room and met three in panic, "What the hell is going on?"

Taehyun walks towards him and shakes his shoulders, "Hyung! Beomgyu is in danger! He went to that guy who posted the articles about you and now him and Soobin are locked in his house while being tied up!" Yeonjun's eyes widens and approaches the large screen, he saw Soobin sitting while his hands were tied, and he was talking to Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu, what are we gonna do? He's gonna come back any minute now!"

"I-I... I don't really know, probably accept out death?"

"Beomgyu?!"

Yeonjun looks over at Myung and quirks a brow, "Where are they? We need to save them!"

Myung tells him the location but before the other one could run off he immediately halts him, "Asshole don't go there alone, we'll call the police and you'll go with them. We need to have a plan okay?"

Yeonjun nods and sits on the couch, "So, what're we gonna do?"

Minutes later, the blue haired boy walks in front of the house. He sighs nervously before walking inside, and there he faced the person who he's really really mad at right now.

"Oh, Min? You were the one who posted those stupid articles? Should've know," Yeonjun scoffs as he looks at the boy, whose name happens to be Min, from head to toe.

"Yeah, feels relieving honestly. I finally got back at you for ruining my life when you took away my dream from me," Min says, plainly.

"Look, I'm sorry if I ever ruined your life or something, but please, don't involve Beomgyu and Soobin into this. They didn't do anything to you," Yeonjun pleads.

"Didn't do anything? Dude, they just went in my house so randomly and told me they'd make me pay for what I've done."

Yeonjun smirks, "Of course, what you did was nuts dude. How could you even invade my private life like that? Picturing me kissing someone is weird," The blue haired boy grimaced.

Min laughs and points a gun on Yeonjun right after, "Does this seem weird?"

Yeonjun gulps, "Woah dude, calm yourself."

"Oh really now?" The door on Min's side opens, Beomgyu immediately blocks Yeonjun as he stands in between of them with his hands raised side wards, "What the hell do you think you're doing? Get out of the way!" Min yells out of frustration.

"No way!"

Min sighs, "Suit yourself," He grabs Beomgyu by his waist and turns him around, he pulls him closer to his chest and wraps his arm around the younger one's neck then points the gun at Yeonjun.

The blue haired boy panics, "What the fuck! Let go of him!"

Min scoffs and looks over at Beomgyu, "You have good taste dude, this boy's pretty. Mind if I you know..." And he smirks.

"What? No! Fuck off!" Yeonjun yells.

Yeonjun sighs and massaged his temples, he looks at Beomgyu who was starting to cry as he breathes in heavily and out, "That's it, I've had enough."

"Myung, now."

And with that, the house was finally surrounded my cops and Min felt his knees weakened, "What the!"

Yeonjun kicks the gun away from Min's hand and immediately grabs Beomgyu and wrapped him around his arms, the cops quickly grabbed Min and handcuffs him, "Don't move!"

Min tried to free himself but soon enough accepted his defeat, "I really hate you," He hissed at Yeonjun.

The cops took him away and that's when Yeonjun hugs Beomgyu, "What were you thinking?! You could've gotten killed!"

Beomgyu sobs as he hugs the older one tighter, "I'm sorry... I just wanted to help you... I'm sorry."

Yeonjun caresses the back of Beomgyu's head and shush him, "Shh, it's alright. Thank you though, I appreciate it."

"I love you, Yeonjun. I still do, I'm sorry," Beomgyu cries as his cheeks turns red. Yeonjun giggles and cups the younger one's face, wiping away his tears using his thumb, "I love you too."

"UM, HELLO, THIS IS SOOBIN AND I'M STILL, LIKE, TIED HERE. CAN YOU TWO STOP BEING ALL FLIRTY AND HELP ME HERE!"

[a/n] : okay, i'll just share this 'cause i find it really really  funny. so, my sister read my story (apbid) last night when i was alrd asleep bcs she said that she was bored, & yeah when i woke up half of my notifs were from her lol. then she started swearing at me & told me "i cried on that one chapter when yeonjun did everything for beomgyu, he even announced his love for him, but beomgyu still left him!" stuff like this. lolololol