13

❛ ❜ : 13

"Myung? Do you think you can help me with this?"

Soobin, Taehyun, Huening Kai, and Beomgyu looks at the older one sitting in front of them, Myung turns his swivel chair to look at them and sips from his milkshake, "Of course I can, this is a piece of cake."

Beomgyu smiles and bows, "Thank you so much, Hyung!"

Taehyun taps the black haired boy's shoulder, "Are you sure about this? You might get in trouble."

The older one nods and smiles, "Of course! It's the least I could do because after all, I am one of those who're involved in this chaos," He says earning a nod from everyone in the room.

Myung faces his large screen and smiles, "So... what's the plan?"

"First, we need to locate that person, do you know any way on how we can be able to track him?" Beomgyu asks and sits on the small couch together with the other guys.

Myung thinks for a while as he puts his fingers under his chin, "Well, I can track him with his articles."

All other boys looked at him confused, "How?"

The blonde haired boy grins, "Well, I can track the location of the gadget he used in posting the article, don't worry it won't take long."

Huening Kai tilts his head, "Is that possible? It sound quite... complicated."

Myung laughs, "Trust me, have you ever seen me fail before about this kind of things?"

The four boys looked at each other and faces the blonde haired boy again before shaking their heads, Myung smiles, "See? I'm a pro in this."

As the four other boys watched him clicked and type all those whatnot on his large computer, Beomgyu can't help but bite his nails, anxious and nervous at the same time. He can't help but feel guilty because he is one of the reasons Yeonjun is facing this scandals right now.

"Found him."

The four boys widens their eyes, "Woah! That was fast!" Soobin exclaims, "So where is he?" Taehyun asks after looking confusedly at the screen.

"He's in a place not far from here. Location is at Trivette Drive at block number three, small house, vintage coloured."

Beomgyu smiles, "I'll be off now! Keep an eye on me!" He was about to leave when Soobin grabs his wrist, "I'm coming with you," He says.

The younger one quirks a brow, "No, Hyung. I can handle this."

Soobin shakes his head, "I can't let you go there all alone, who knows that guy might be crazy or something!"

Beomgyu sighs and nods in defeat, "Fine."

They made their way to the location and looked for the house, after minutes of searching they finally found it, "There!" Soobin points the small vintage coloured house.

Beomgyu immediately walks in from the slightly opened door and wanders his eyes inside of the house, he finally walks inside and Soobin follows.

"Who are you?"

A boy, slightly taller than the two, is about their age, stands in front of them.

"You! Are you the one who posted that damn article about Yeonjun?!" Beomgyu yells earning a smirk from the boy in front of him.

"Yeah, and why? Are you gonna sue me or something, little guy?"

Beomgyu clenches his fist and sighs, "How could you do that?! You're gonna pay for what you've done!"

"Oh really?" The boy held out a gun from his pocket and pointed it at the two boys who had their eyes widened in fear, "I don't think so."

Myung spits out his drink and gasps, "Oh my god! They're in big trouble!"

Taehyun and Huening Kai looks at the screen and saw the situation of their friends that is being recorded by the tiny camera on Beomgyu's shirt.

"Oh shit, shit, shit, shit! What're we gonna do?!" Huening Kai panics as he saw the boy drag Beomgyu and Soobin inside a room and tied them up.

"I'm gonna call Yeonjun!" Taehyun exclaims.

"But we don't have his number!" Huening Kai sighs in frustration.

Myung suddenly types something on his computer and looks at the two, "Found his phone number."

Both Taehyun and Huening Kai gasps, "Woah, you're really cool dude," Huening Kai smiles.

Taehyun immediately dials in the number and anxiously waits for the older one to answer, "Hello? Who is this?" Yeonjun's voice was heard from the other side of the call.

"GET YOUR ASS HERE, BECAUSE YOUR MAN IS IN TROUBLE."

[a/n] : oooh, this chap reminds me of revenge note part one sjdgsjd