8

❛ ❜ : 8

Beomgyu breathe in again before trying to press the door bell, but without even being half way from reaching it, he already backed out. He walked around in circles, he's been anxiously walking from here and there for about ten minutes now.

He didn't have enough courage to see Yeonjun, especially now that he's all alone and not in the company.

"Argh! Let's just get this over with!"

He clicks on the door bell and in a matter of seconds, the door pulls open, his jaw almost dropped to the floor; a half awake Yeonjun, messy hair, and his oversized black t-shirt showing off his collarbone that were drooling as hell—in short Yeonjun looked like a mess but a really really hot mess.

"Y-yeonjun!" Beomgyu exclaims and caught the older one in between his arms.

"Beomgyu? Why are you here?" Yeonjun asks, and sniffs.

Beomgyu wraps one of the older's arms around his neck and walked him inside, he shuts the door using his feet and walks to the couch then slowly lays Yeonjun down.

Yeonjun leans his head down the backrest of the couch and sighs, "I feel so horrible," He whines.

"What exactly happened, Jjuni?"

Yeonjun looks at the younger, "What did you call me?"

Beomgyu immediately gulps and his cheeks had a cute shade of pink and red, "I-I said, what happened to you, Y-yeonjun?"

The older one nodded and leans on the backrest again, "I got sick after staying under the rain for so so long..."

"Rain? Why? When?" Beomgyu asks, sounding very worried.

Yeonjun immediately widens his eyes and shakes his head, "N-nothing! Just forget it."

Beomgyu nods and sighs, "Wait here, I'll cook something for you."

Yeonjun simply hummed as an answer, the younger one quickly dashes his way to the kitchen and started to cook for his boyfri—err, ex boyfriend.

Minutes had passed and Beomgyu walks back in the living room holding a tray of food, he gently places it down the table and shakes Yeonjun softly, "Jjuni, you can eat now..."

Yeonjun groans and leans forward slowly, he smells in the delicious smell of chicken soup and hums, "Oh~ I like it when you cook chicken soup~" The older compliments earning a smile from the younger.

"Thank you, Beommie!" Yeonjun smiles and grabs the spoon as he digs in. 

Beomgyu, on the other hand, felt heat crept up his soft cheeks. He just called him 'Beommie', and he swears to anything, it was the cutest thing he could probably hear no matter how many times Yeonjun would call him that.

Beomgyu looks at the older one as he eats his soup like a child; constantly wiggling his shoulders in every bite made the younger one smile.

"Cute..."

Yeonjun looks at him, his mouth still full, he blinks and quirks a brow as he swallows, "I'm cute?"

Beomgyu immediately snapped himself back to reality and gasps, "I-I... I'll just go clean up your room so you can sleep again," The younger one turns his back and leaves.

Yeonjun smirks, "My room's this way, Beommie."

The younger one flinches and laughs awkwardly, "Oh yeah, right, hehe."

He walks back to the other direction earning a smirk from the blue haired boy, "Baby."