아홉

☏

I love you too ;)

The brightness of the sun wake Taehyung from his not so comfortable slumber.The black hair male open his eyes and get up with a groan because his back hurt like hell.

Last night,after done eating dinner that Jungkook has prepared for him with a heavy heart he decided to sleep on the floor,where Jungkook has always slept wanted to know how is it sleeping there.

This only make his guilt become worse.

Jungkook has been sleeping on this uncomfortable place for so long and he didn't care.

Taehyung freshen up and when he left the bathroom he look at his white sheet bed remember how every morning after he left the bathroom his work suit would always there,neatly waiting for him but he never even once wear what the younger choose for him.

Now that he wanted to,unfortunately,he can't.

'Tae you're up!come we're having pancakes for breakfast today'

Taehyung could still hear Jungkook's voice when he went downstairs,he once again remember how he never touch what Jungkook cook,maybe he drink the coffee sometimes,but that's it.

"What are we having for breakfast today Kookie?"

The CEO talk to himself.He could feel his heart ache.

There's no longer Jungkook cheerful voice to be heard.

...

The day went by very slow in Taehyung's opinion.The whole day he just buried himself into the pile of paperwork.

At lunch,there's no Jungkook to bring him lunchbox.

Minjun came though.Taehyung was furious when he saw the younger,never has he ever thought Minjun could be this evil.

The younger keep saying sorry,begging for forgiveness but Taehyung didn't buy any of it and kick him out saying he never wanted to see the younger again.

At the evening when he returned home he saw his mom sitting on the couch.

"Eomma"

"Son,come here."

"What is it eomma?"

"I came to talk about you and Jungkook.Tae,I don't know what happened between you two and I'm sorry that we focused you into this marriage but you know how your appa stick to his promise,the Jeon family and us were friends for so long and we promise to married you both when Jungkook turn 20.I'm sorry son."

"W-wait you're telling me that Jungkook was not the one to suggest the marriage?"

"No,son Jungkookie even protests because he thought you wouldn't want that.And again,I don't know what happened between you both but Tae Jungkook love you,everyone can see it by how he look at you.And I know you also love him,you might not know it yourself but I'm your mother I know when my son is in love and the way your eyes lit up when you saw him tell everything so don't make yourself regret."

"B-but I already did eomma,h-he left."Taehyung's voice come out trembled after his mom reveal everything he felt even more stupid.

"Come here."

And Taehyung crawl into his mom's warm embrace,crying there.

"It's never too late to correct your mistakes,darling."

"D-do you think he'll forgive me?"He timidly asked,because it if  he was in the younger shoes,he know he won't ever forgive himself so how would Jungkook?

"Believe me Jungkook never get mad at you."

"D-do you know where he is eomma?"

"I wouldn't come here if I don't."

Mrs.Kim smile and kiss her son temple,hand gently moving a circle,trying to comfort her son.