information PLEASE READ

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING MY STORY!

Hey there, thank you for reading this story but here are a few disclaimors and some other stuff I want to get out of the way before starting the story.

First of all I am not caught up on the manga but I am a huge fan of Hawks already. Most of my information I have gathered from a lot of spoilers and the little bits I know from the manga so please bare with me if I don't get something right or if the story line won't follow the one of the manga. If that is not what you're looking for then I recomend to look for another fic.

This Fanfiction contains:
-swear words (Well it's Hawks afterall)
-angst
-mild nsfw stuff
-maybe real nsfw stuff, I am not sure yet

Also I will keep the pronouns for the reader because I want it to be gender neutreal, if you don't like that that's your problem. In case I decide to include real nsfw parts I will probably write one for a female and a male body so you can choose which one you're more comfortable with or you can just skip those parts.

Last but not least I don't have anyone to check over the chapters for spelling mistakes or anything like that and English is not my first language, so I hope you understand that there might be some things that I don't notice.

Otherwise I really hope that you'll enjoy this story and forgive me for spelling mistakes and thinks I get wrong about his character, I'm doing my best here to catch up to the manga.
I will do my best to update this story as much as I can but I am really unmotivated sometimes so prepare for waiting a long time before getting another part. At the beginning it's mostly fine so yeah, I hope you don't mind. I'm doing my best here