Part two - a fan

POV: (Y/N)
It has been a week now and every single night since I got home I had this nightmare and it was starting to get really annoying.
I feel so dead and tired.
It's really exhausting and taking a lot of energy to deal with the panic attacks after these nightmares, plus the fact that I just got no rest out of sleeping.
I get up from the couch and slowly schuffle over to the kitchen.
"I'm hungry..." I mumble as I open the fridge.
"Oh great... now I gotta go shopping too" I sigh and close the door again.
To my disapointment the fridge was almost empty, nothing proper was left to eat.
'Maybe some fresh air isn't all that bad' I think to myself as I shuffle to my bedroom to get changed. I didn't bother to get dressed nicely. I just threw on the next best clean T-shirt, some pants and shoes.
I grab my wallet, keys and phone before I walked out of my small apartment.
Thankfully the shops weren't that far away so I could easily walk without having to worry about carrying my bags back to my apartment for miles.
I sigh softly as I walk along the sidewalk. As I was walking I noticed a few posters which were advertising a fan meeting with the young Hero that had saved me about one and a half weeks prior. I pull my phone out of my pocket to text my best friend.
'I bet she is interested... and it's alread tomorrow' I think to myself.

STUPID IDIOT
Me: Hey, Hawks is having a fanmeeting tomorrow, I saw a poster and thought you might be interested. You're welcome.

Bff: Really? I'd love to go. Don't you maybe want to come too... you know say thank you and all ;)

Me: I don't know. Haven't been feeling too good and I feel really weird about it. He probably doesn't remember me anyways.

Bff: Oh come on. It'll be fine and who cares. He deserves to hear a thank you, don't you think?

Me: I'll think about it okay? I'll let you know later if I want to go or not. Need food first

With that I slip my phone back into my pocket and keep walking until I reach the store.
I walk into the store, grabbing a basket on the way.
'Lets see, what do I even want to eat... I'll need more ice cream for sure. Maybe some Ramen. I can't be bothered with cooking' I thought to myself as I look around, trying to find the right isles.
Once I got enough packs of instant ramen and ice cream I went to pay before I'd just walk home to crawl back under my blankets on the couch. 

Once I had reached the comfort of my couch after putting the ice cream into the freezer and making myself some instant ramen I finally relax again.
I take a bite before I felt my Phone buzz in the bocket of my sweatpants.
I groan and pull it out, seeing a text from my best friend.

STUPID IDIOT
Bff: Come on... please come with me to the fanmeeting. I don't want to go alone!

Me:... you are so annoying... fine I'll come god damn it

Bff: Really?! Thank you so much, I love you!

I rolle my eyes and smile a bit. She is such a hopeless idiot... but so am I, that's probably why we get along so well. We're just two stupid idiots.

Once I had finished my sad and lonely meal I decide to find out some more stuff about the winged Hero. I felt weird going to a fanmeeting without knowing anything about this guy. What kind of a person would do that?...Well, me I guess.
I let the TV run as back ground noise while I pull out my phone, googleing about the Hero.
'Wow he is quite young to be such a popular Hero... Oh well he is Nr.2... How have I never heard anything about him. I really live under a rock' I think to myself as I read through his wikipedia article.
I spend the rest of the day, trying to find out things about the young Hero and I came to the conclusion that he is actually not that bad. His attitude is funny and well... he does look pretty good, I gotta give him that.
It started to get late but I did everything to keep myself awake. I knew that I would get a nightmare once again but I really was hoping that I could just avoid that.
I'd rather not sleep at all at this point.
After a while I couldn't stop myself anymore. My eyelids got heavy and it started to get really hard to fokus on anything. I couldn't stop myself from drifting off only to wake up an hour later from the dream that I was beginning to hate with all I have.
I groan after looking around, slowly calming down from the panic.
I just get up, turn off the tv and walk into my bedroom. I just lay down there to keep sleeping.
The dream usually only happened once a night so I should be able to sleep at least a little now.

The next day I woke up late as usual, but not too late. Since I stay up late I wake up late, that's how sleep works after all.
I take hold of my phone only to see the messages my nervous friend had left. It was kinda funny that she was so nervous about today.
I got up and walk into the bathroom to take a shower. I should at least try to not look like I haven't slept in 8 years.
After I showered I got dressed in some proper clothes instead of my comfortable baggy T-shirt and sweatpants. Once I was dressed and look into the mirror. I sigh as I just see a very tired and exhausted looking person. I did my best to taim my (H/C) hair and try to make myself somehow look more awake and less... zombie like.
'well then... I look a little more presentable than before I guess'
I think to myself and sit down to wait for my best friend to pick me up. She would probably come way too early since she is so excited.