Part nine - Official

[Thanik you for being so patient with me. I am sorry for taking so long to upload and yeah I know this is kind of a filler chapter but I want to create some suspense and I'm still figuring out what exactly is going to happen and how to make it really cool. Thank you so much for 1k reads! I am so happy that people actually enjoy this madness. I hope you will keep reading and again leave suggestions and ideas for what you want to read in future chapters and I'll take them into concideration.]

POV: (Y/N)
I woke up the next day, laying in bed next to my now official boyfriend.
Well we were official for us, nobody really knew about what we had, we didn't really have anyone to tell anyways. I don't even know if that guy has any sort of family and well I'm not really on good terms with the family that I have left.
Now that I am thinking about it, he has neven mentioned any type of relative. I understand if he wants to keep them safe or something but it's strange after all.
You'd at least mention them once or twice, right?
I felt the bed shifting next to me as Hawks started to wake up. I smile a bit and look over when I felt his arms wrapping around my body. "Good morning Chickenwing" He said in his raspy morning voice, which send shivers down my spine.
I smile and look back at him "good morning. How did you sleep?" I ask which caused him to chuckle. "I haven't slept this good in a long long time" he said which made me smile. I was happy that I was having his affect on him. If I was getting dependent of him then he should be dependant of me aswell. It's only fair.
"I'm hungry, I'll go and get us some food" I say and move to get up but his arms only tightened around my waist "Nooo, I want to stay more like this" he said and pulled me back down.
I chuckle and kiss his forehead gently "Don't be an idiot. We need food. I'll come cuddle after getting us some food, okay?" I chuckle and wiggle out of his hold.
He pouted but ended up giving in, letting me get up.
I walk into the kitchen and just make a basic breakfast. I am not a great cook, but we gotta eat something and this isn't a hotet. I had no other choice as I doubt that anything he cooks was eatable.
Once I had finished cooking I grab the plates and head back to the bedroom so we could just eat in bed, that's more comfortable anyways.
When I got back Hawks was sitting up in the bed, frowning as he looked at his phone.
"What's wrong?" I ask as I walk over and sit back down, handing him a plate.
"We might have a little problem, the media has caught on to us" He said and sighed, starting to eat the food.
I look at him confused "What does that mean?" I ask, not really sure what to do. "It means that our relationship is no longer private. Heros are celebrities and you have now crushed the dreams of many teens that had hopes to be with me one day" He said and laughed calmly.
"What? Oh no... I mean I don't care about the teens but doesn't that mean that there might be reporters following us everywhere?" I ask, not really happy about all of this.
He nodded calmly "Yep. It'll be even worse. These fuckers can't wait to get into my personal life" He said and sighed.
I sigh and just keep eating, not really sure what I was supposed to do or say. Once I had finished eating I put my plate on the nightstand and curl up again for a bit.
"Don't worry Chickenwing, I'll make sure that nobody gets too close to you and bothers you. I'll know when you're uncomfortable and I'll make sure we get out of that situation quickly." He spoke in a softer voice, running his hand through my hair. "Thank you Hawks" I say and smile a little.
It's really cute how he cared about me and that he was willing to risk upsetting the media for me.
But still I was a bit worried. I am pretty sure that this isn't good for him nor me. "We have to get ready soon Hawks... the agency and all" I say after checking the time.
I wasn't looking forward on getting out there to all the reporters but we didn't have a choice, work was calling no matter what.
He sighed and let me go out of his arms as I wiggled around to get up. I leave the bed and got dressed, blushing softly when I looked into the mirror, remembering what had happened last night.
I quickly shake my head and button up my top. "You should get up too, idiot. You've been late for work way to many times the past weeks. What's up with that anyways?" I ask as I look back at the shirtless man, still laying around in bed, being all lazy.
He pouted at me as he slowly got up, revieling that he was still compleatly naked.
I felt my face burn up and quickly look away "Put on some god damn clothes you sexy bitch" I more or less yell out which I earned a chuckle for. "You weren't complaining about this yesterday" He said, slowly wrapping his arms around my waist as he got closer.
"You pervert. Work is waiting" I mumble and look away, trying to hide my embarrassment.
The Hero pouted only more "I don't even get a kiss?" He asked which I couldn't say no to at this point. I turn around and press a kiss on his lips. He smiled and let go of me "Thank you" He said happily and went to get dressed after going to the bathroom.
I sigh and wait for him once I was ready.
'This guy really is taking a long time to get ready hm?'
Once Mr. I take super long in the bathroom was finally ready we headed out.
I was trying to prepare for the reporters but I knew there was no way I'd ever be ready.
Once the door opened the Microphones were stuffed in our faces and about 20 reporters were simultaniously screaming questions at us, which gave me an instant headache.
I didn't really know what to do as I had never been in a situation like this and all the people and the noise was extremly overwhelming.
Hawks cleared his throat loudly to get the attention of the press people.
I felt his arm sneak around my waist, holding me closely, which made me feel a lot safer.
"Well, Good morning to you too. My name is Hawks and I am here with my assistant who also happens to be my lover. Now that you have this information, please stay away from them or you'll regret ever becoming a reporter" He said whith the sweetest smile a super angry person could ever pull off.
The reporters were silent for maybe 5 seconds before they bombarded us with even more questions. I grip onto Hawks' arm tighter as I got more and more uncomfortable.
The hero sighed heavily and just started to push through the reporters "Sorry, that's all you'll get today, I'm late for work" He said and pulled me through all the reporters and once we reached the outside, he grabbed me and took off, flying the rest to the agency.
"Thankfully the reporters can't fly" He sighed and took a deep breath of the fresh air.
"That's annoying... How do you do that all the time?" I as as I hold onto his arms as he was holding me tightly.
"I don't know to be honest. I guess I've learned how to avoid them when I really want to" He said. I just nod and look down, watching the tiny cars.
It didn't take long until we arrived at the agency building and he finally let me down on the roof of the house.
We get into the office where our ways split. I went to my work space and just prepare to get many calls for interviews and things like that. Maybe the reporters will even call here to ask me stuff... I already knew that this was going to be an exhausting day.
The day ended up being just like I expected. It was exhausting and there were so many calls that I could barely keep up. People were asking me inapropriate questions and I was just getting so uncomfortable.
Once the day was finally over I get up to head out of my office. I go to check if Hawks was still there but when I opened the door of his office he wasn't there... as always.
I sigh and close the door again. For once I could have really used a hug or some encouraging words but of cource he was gone now.
I just close everything up and say good bye to the Heros and sidekicks that were still working before I went out, trying to reach my apartment without bumping into any reporters that might recocnize me.
'I already fucking hate this' I think to myself as I kept my hood on in the hopes that I'd be left alone.
I sigh with relief as I close the door of my apartment once I had finally entered it.
The first thing I did was just going to take a shower, hoping that it could make me feel a bit better before I went do anything else.
I step under the hot water, closing my eyes while letting the hot water wash away the disgusting feeling of being followed around and being asked weirdly personal questions.
I lean against the shower wall, just taking some time to relax, not really doing anything.
Once I was able to pull myself out of my deep thoughts I washed my hair and body before getting out of the shower. I wrap myself up in a towel before going to grab the most comfortable clothes I owned.
'I should have stolen some of Hawks' clothes... they'd be more comfortable'
I think to myself as I pull on some sweatpants and a shirt.
I grab some ice cream from my freezer and settle down on the couch, to calm down and enjoy my evening with a movie before finally heading to sleep.

I woke up early the next morning, by the annoying tone of my phone.
I groan, rolling over and patting around on my nightstand to find my phone. Once I got hold of it I pick up the call "Who is calling me so early?" I ask still half asleep.
"Hey Chickenwing, it's me. I'm sorry for waking you up. I just wanted to let you know that I won't be at work the next couple of days, something happened which I have to take care of now"
'Why did I think it would be anyone else?'
"What happened? Are you okay?" I ask slowly sitting up in my bed.
"Yes, I'm okay. I just have to travel a bit and take care of something. I'll be back as soon as I can. I trust you to take care of the agency and of the bird boy while I'm gone" He said. His voice was differant then usual. He didn't sound as cheerful and calm, it was just differant.
"Yeah I will, stay safe okay? It sounds like it's kind of bad... I trust you to make sure you come home alive" I mumble, rubbing some of the sleep out of my eyes.
"Of cource. I love you... I'll be back soon" He said and with these words he hung up.
It took a moment for me to fully realize what was going on just because I was really tired but at the same time I wasn't tired at all anymore.
'Did he just say he'll be gone for a not specific time period and I don't know where he is nor what he is doing? That sounds like a bad love story'
I sigh and lean back into my pillows, staring up at the ceiling. It felt really strange, why right now? We had just made it publick and he leaves for a bit. It's probably a mission but still... it's kind of werid in my mind.
'Great, now there will be more reporters running after me and I'm forced to use the buss, since Hawks can't fly me to work if he is literally gone.'
I wasn't able to fall asleep anymore so I ended up just getting up. I head back into my tiny kitchen and make myself a coffee and some breakfast in form of cereal before sitting down on my balcony.
It was still dark so there was nothing really too see but maybe I'd get a chance to watch the sunrise.
I don't even know how long I was sitting on the balcony, all alone, staring into the darkness until the sun was finally rising. I check the time, seeing that it was still realy early, but I had nothing better to do at this point. I got up and went to get dressed for work.
'If I get there early there probably won't be any reporters' is all I thought as I left my apartment, heading to the agency to start my workday a bit early. Nothing wrong with getting some work done that has been piling up the past weeks.
I arrived at the agency without encountering even one reporter.... at least that's a good thing.
I headed upstaris to my office and set myself up, starting the computer before going to make another coffee. God knows I can't survive this day without 50 cups of coffee.
I sit down on my trusty old chair, taking a large sip of my coffee before starting to look through the 300 unopened emails that I had aquired the past day.
Most of them were asking for interviews which I could decline quickly as Hawks wasn't around and I had no idea when he'd come back. At least it made my job a bit easier... but it doesn't make my heart feel any easier.
I was worried, no way of denying that and I kind of hated that I was so worried, it just showed me how much I started to rely on him. I know we're in a relationship now and that's how you are supposed to feel when your boyfriend basically vanishes, but still... I didn't want to rely on him, neither financially nor emotionally.
'This is going to be a weird time, I already know it.'