Part one - Saviour

[(just a little disclamor, what you are about to read is not the fight with Endeavor and Hawks against the nomu. I am not following the story line of MHA with this, I'm just trying to write a fun fanfiction with our favorite bird man. I hope you understand)]

POV: (Y/N)

'This is it, I am going to die' I thought to myself as I felt the shaking building under my feet and my racing heart inside of my chest, feeling like I was about to throw up my organs.
I was standing in one of the top floors of a huge sky scraper which had been my workplace for the past year now.
I had been sitting at my desk, doing work for an online magazine calmly, like I do every day, but now? My body was full of fear, pearls of sweat running down my face as I had no idea what to do.
I look around the large room hastily, I was alone. It was late and my collegues had already left to go home.
...great...
The shaking stopped for a moment, this might be my only chance to get out of here.
I run towards the only door that lead to the staircase. It was my only chance... eventhough the building would probably crash before I'd reach the ground level.
I grip the doorhandle with my sweaty hand and rip it open only to see the stairs beeing blocked by big concreat boulders.
"FUCK!" I yell out as I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I had no idea what other choice I had,
I can't just jump out of the window, I'd die... but I'd die no matter what...
I felt like I was going to pass out because of an overdose of Adrenaline, people say that shit makes you feel more concious but I was about to faint, feeling like the room was starting to spin around me.
*BOOM* with a loud noise and a harsh Jerk the building started to move again.
The suddon movement caused me to loose my balance.
As soon as I hit the ground I felt the room shifting. The floor was tilting...
It's over, the building is collapsing and with it I will die.
I slid over the floor of the room as the top of the building kept on tilting while it collapsed.
At this point I was accepting that I would die now. I close my eyes, swallowing the knot in my throat that had formed, making it hard to breathe.
It felt like time was going so much slower then normal as I felt the impact of crashing into the window. It hurt, it hurt so much.
I heard the cracking of the window as it broke under the impact and the weight of my body.
I fell through the glass, feeling the sharp pain of the glass shards cutting my skin.
Once the pain started to fade my body was overcome with numbness, probably because of the adrenaline that was now taking over my body. I was just falling, feeling the wind brushing through my hair as I fell faster with every second that passed.
I close my eyes and try to find peace as I prepare to hit the ground.
There would be no pain, I knew that I would be dead within the second I would reach the ground.
That is all I thought before I felt that I crashed into something while I was falling, was it a piece of concrete? No it was softer...

"Woah... hey there birdy, isn't it a bad choice to go flying without wings?"
My eyes rip open only to find myself in the arms of a guy with bright red wings. I couldn't really say anything, I had accepted my fate of dying but I didn't.
This was it, I felt my heart going crazy and my vision started to get blury. I passed out.

POV: Hawks
-a few moments before-

Ah this is not going well. The building is falling apart way faster then I expect it.
There are still people in the building, there is no way I can get them all...
I heard the loud noise and the creaking the building started to make
Fuck... it'll fall... not good
I send out some of my feathers to the locations of the people that I was able to locate.
I look up at the top of the sky scraper which was now tilting as it started to fall.
Taking a closer look I saw the windows breaking as desks and pieces of concrete were falling through them... wait... that's a person!
Fuck I didn't know there was someone up there! This is bullshit!
I do my best to navigate through the rubble that was flying around with only half of my feathers, as I tried to save the other civillians with them.
Once I was close enough I quickly snach them out of the air... that was fucking close.
"Woah... hey there birdy, isn't it a bad choice to go flying without wings?"
I ask putting my charm to use in order to keep them calm. To my surprise they just stared at me in schock before I felt them getting limp... fuck they passed out.
Do they have any injuries? This is not good...
I quickly get down and land, handing them over to the paramdeics "They were falling out of the top part... I don't know if they are injured" I explain and take off again to saving the other people, hoping that my feathers were able to snach all of them out of the way fast enough.

POV: (Y/N)
My eyes slowly flutter open. My head hurt and my body was aching.
"A-am I dead?" I ask in a quiet whisper, my throat felt like it was tied due to the shock and the pain in my whole body.
"No, you are very much alive. We are on our way to the hospital" One of the paramedics said, smiling at me calmly. I look at her slowly moving my hand to rub my forehead.
"T-the bird man... saved me" I mumble just remembering, seeing his face and the bright red wings. "Indeed. His name is Hawks and he caught you mid fall" She explained calmly.
I nod lightly. It wasn't easy to believe that I actually survived after accepting hat my life would have been over.
"We will bring you to a hospital where you will be treated for your wounds and the shock, you don't have any major injuries... you really are lucky"
I nod lightly and just lay back. I didn't have any energy left to answer, I felt so dead eventhough I didn't die which still was a huge shock to me.
'I really am lucky, hm?'