Lizard's Astral Projected Shop of Gifts

(Imported from my book: Word of God)

Lizard (from Blind Date) is actually the same species, same race as Lexie/Milky from 'Together at Last, At Twilight Time" except more OP, knowig how to be human, basically a mary sue

Its just that Lizard is pretty dumb and not aware about this, so he gets beaten up and get treated like dirt sometimes, but he can actually phase through different microwaveness universes (if creator teaches him to do so)

Notice how he never dies and he can heal so quickly??👀👀

Notice how he has no appearance??👀👀

But he is fully comprehensible unlike Lexie/Milky.

Haha Lexie/Milky is a brainy, smart and sophisticated noob while Lizard is an OP, dumb and kind hearted Chad

Even if he is made aware of his abilities, (or the creator's favouritism about him), he ain't gonna abuse his power, he's just gonna....

"Wahey-hey! Welcome to Lizard's astral projected shop of gifts, [INCOMPREHENSIBLE] is sellin out like hotcakes, man! Hey, hey! Don't touch that music box, dude! You'll literally turn into a lizard if you hear it. It's literally forbidden knowledge, my bro."

"What's that? Ya wanna bring your wife back to life? Sure dude! I have just the thing for ya— here, just crush this and add it to some chunks of gold, any typa thing containing gold and sprinkle it over her body— make that sure she wants to come back to life too. Don't lie, if I catch ya bringing her back to life just so you could like, hurt her all over, I'm gonna put a gnarly curse on ya!"

"You owe me... just a couple of human beers and One large pepperoni pizza—Whaddya mean its too good to be true? I ain't asking much cause I ain't doing this for profit, dude. Look at me, I ain't human! I don't need food, water or even air to live, and I can't die! I'm doing this for fun, bro. Might as well use my superpowers to help other struggling sentient things."

"Ya know, I used to have this human business partner and partner in crime named Thor, dude's been dead for like... decades now. Pretty sad to think he's gone, he used to sell Revenger comic books alongside me and other cool lookin merch, he's a real cool cat that stayed by my side until his last breath, bro. But hey! At least his soul reincarnated into this buff muscle guy! Good for him!"

"Me? I dunno, after Thor's death I was pretty down in the dumps, dude. So I like, smoked my lungs out wantin to give hallucination, weed Thor a noogie, one last bro moment before finally saying goodbye and probably joining him too in the afterlife."

"Weird, Like, everyone around me was dyin' n shit, old as hell, while I'm still kickin' and swingin'. With that amount of weed smoked, i don't think anyone would have lived, but I did, and it feels like crap, dude. Not being able to join Thor up there and sellin my trinkets n stuff with his comic books."

"Bro, like I lost all my friends to death, man, I lost my best buddy Thor to human death. I get how it frickin feels, like I can't die and I didn't know why, I tried everythin' in the book that says "infinite ways to die". What a scam, it only gave me five thousand ways to die and most of them hurts like a bitch."

"I can't even give up because I don't know how to, dude. Like I was questionin if I was really human thats just stupid lucky or I'm something else."

"So I spent a good, two years smokin kush, only doin that, neglectin my hunger or thirst or sleep. Weird, I couldn't die like— ugh. Super Annoying, dude. Until theres this one freaky friday—"

"I thought I was trippin balls when I saw this... fricking microwave pop up in my face, tellin me some pretty mind screwy stuff, something bout I'm a god or something and I can't die. And they said they're the creator."

"I broke down to tears, tryna bash them, cryin, throwin a bitchy tantrum bout how they're a huge jerk for puttin me through alla that. Was really really pissed, bro like, super duper extremely precisely pissed at that chunk of stupid metal that made me into this... god. Like broo... I could have saved my friends, man! Especially Thor! Poor Thor, he must have crapped his pants walkin' alone on the road to heaven."

"Do ya know how hard it was to watch Thor grab me by the arm and tellin me, 'I'm scared, Lizard, I don't want to die' as he flatlines? I didn't know I could have... done something to help him... I felt like I let him down, big time. I was the big bro, dude. The guy who fixes everything but... well.... shit happens, dude. Hmm... oh well."

"... I don't hate the creator, I mean—even gods make mistakes. Yeah what they did is a huge dick move, like HUUUGGEE massive, dick move to put me and especially my poor buddy Thor, through that shit. Nothing is perfect bro, and ya gotta understand that too. For all we know, there could be another creator up there controllin that stinkin metal like a puppet too... So I forgave them. It wasn't easy, hell, it was harder than facin' Thor's departure but I... came around a while later."

"Hey, at least I still get to watch Thor grow in his reincarnated body like some sort of guardian angel! He's livin a wayy different life from his past one, he's a ladies man now! But some things never change, he still loves anything Revenger related, ha! Ha! Classic Thor!"

"Anyways! Enough bout me, dude. So I totes get ya situation. Ya lost a loved one and now you're tryna make it right. Ya got any cans of beer on ya? No? Ah well, Its okay dude, just take it.

"Huh? You have something else for me? Cool! What is it?"

"DUDE! You took another guy's soul!? Bro, put that back. This shit ain't right bro, I'll give this thing to you for free, just give that soul back to whoever you stole it from. Deal? Cool."

"Aight, bro. Thanks for shopping in Lizard's astral projected shop of gifts! Good luck with your wife!"

"Oh and... if you're comin back, please get me a couple cans of beer and a large pepperoni pizza, I'm too lazy to become comprehensible again and drive out to earth— also, please spread the word bout Lizard's Astral Projected Shop of Gifts! Thanks dude!"