chapter 1- moving

tw// heavy cursing bcs idk y.

   Loud. Very loud. What exactly IS loud, you ask? I may not know as well. It might be the maximized beats coming from the DJ/speakers or maybe Lisa herself.
"F*cking dumb piece of sh*t!" Lisa exclaimed, throwing her phone across the bar counter as loud music were banging everyone's ears.

   "Lisa, what's with the sudden tantrum. Are you fine?" Jisoo, her eldest friend (more like a sister) asked, patting Lisa's shoulder to keep her reassured for whatever the heck was currently happening.
"Me?? Fine?? No! NEVER!" complained Lisa as she buried her face on top of her crossed arms which were resting on the counter, hair scattered (yet still appeared as if it was just brushed seconds ago) looking like a child sitting in class crying in the middle of recess.

   "What's wrong?" appeared Jennie, from what Lisa recalled, was dancing in the middle of the dance floor with some stranger a while ago, sat down next to Lisa's seat, holding her tequila along with Rosé who seemed to ask the same question indirectly.

   "It's just... UGH!!" Lisa groaned in frustration, banging her head repeatedly on the counter, non-stop. Resulting Jisoo to rest her palm on the counter — no, on Lisa's forehead, I meant to say — to foil Lisa from leaving a bruise on her own forehead.

   "Just spill the beans already."

    Closing her eyes shut, she appeared to have mixed feelings inside her which prevented her from talking straight.
Taking a deep sigh, she started. "It's just that my Dad called a while ago and stated that... You know... He said he wanted me to move somewhere far — I meant, far-far from here so 'You could face reality yourself' he said... He seemed to be angry for some reason, y'know..."
Lisa did NOT know how to put what she had heard from her phone into words.

   "Excuse me??" They all said in unison.

   Looks like Lisa's receiving another lecture for this hour.

-

   "Hey, Lisa, Sweetie? Kindly hurry up, the vehicle is about to arrive no later than any minute!" Lisa's Mother exclaimed, halfway on the stairs, trying to reach her daughter.

   Then there was Lisa; In her room, Mentally cursing, Regretting life decisions, Blaming everything on everything, also, Packing lazily in the laziest fucking way there is.

   As soon as she was done packing up, she slowly walked down the stair cases with her exaggerated gloomy aura, her shoes sliding heavily on the floor, shoulders slumped as her luggage rolled on the floor gracefully. Oh, you could notice how much she wanted to show her parents that she did not want to go anywhere.
Only to be ruined by the luggage which has the "go-let's go!" sticker pasted on it (For some reason, Lisa wanted to remove the sticker on the spot, however, couldn't because her parents might not tolerate her actions anymore).

   "So, Lisa..." Her dad started, properly sitting on the couch, looking at his daughter—who was a disaster. As an answer, Lisa rose her eyebrow urging her father to continue.

   "You're leaving later, correct?"

   "What'll be the reason behind your question now?" She bluntly answered.

   Her Dad sighed 'I could get used to this.' was the only thing on his mind. "I guess there's no need to sugar-coat my words anymore..."
He was a little hesitant to say the words he was supposed to let his daughter know, though his wife gave him a small pinch on his shoulder to wake him up from his tense world.

   This resulted him to mouth "thank you."  to his wife. "Lisa Honey, please try not to shout but you're actually moving to a Farm." There we go, straight to the point. (With a small warning from the start)

   Just as her father expected, Lisa DID jolt up from her seat exclaiming; "EXCUSE ME?!?"

   "Yes. Yes you are." Her Mom says in the calmest way possible giving her daughter a small reassuring smile. "It's better to reflect your behavior during the past few years of teenage life in a place you've never been in, a place that can be deadly –if you explain it with your own vocabulary– but can make you survive at the same time."

   Lisa opened her mouth to argue but was cut off by her mother. "Go get outside now, Darling. It's already 7:53, the car that will lead you to your destination will arrive in 7 minutes." Approaching her daughter to give her a goodbye hug, followed by her father.

   "Am I really going..?" Lisa asked, her brows furrowing.

   "Yes."

   And there she was, waddling sadly to the door on her way out.

   "Are you sure it was a great idea to send her to a farm, Love?" Mrs. Manoban asked her husband who hugged her from behind just after Lisa disappeared from their line of sight.

   "I'm sure it's gonna work, there are also kids her age in the farm. I'm sure our baby will also make friends as she reflects." (He doesn't know they're all male elmaw)
The arms circling around her waist tightened with a tinge of sadness seen on the husband's eyes.

   "Miss Manoban, just in time. The vehicle just arrived not long ago." Their family butler called out as soon as Lisa stepped outside.

   "Yeah, sure." Lisa lazily let out as she followed the butler. Though it bothered Lisa a bit. It was a bit too early for the 'car' to arrive. She remembered her Mom mentioning that it was about to arrive in 7 minutes, yet it turned out to be more earlier than she expected.
The driver must be an early bird. She thought.

[UNEDITED PART]

"This? This is what I'll ride on the way?!?!" I yelled pointing at an old shabby truck

"Yes Ms. Manoban, now may I, exuse my self because your Father has an very important appointment to do" the butler said bowing, then walked away

"Appointment my ass" I rolled my eyes kicking the pebble beside me

How can life be so unfair?!
Then another voice came into my mind.
Well duhh, do you even know about the word consicuencess?
I pouted at my thoughts

What do I do??? I WON'T SURVIVE LIVING IN A FARM!! A-A farm.. FULL OF FILTHY ANIMALS!

"Yah! Spoiled person!" A guy called out

I turned at him, seeing him looking at my direction. I turned my head from left to right, and behind finding no one

"Me?" I asked him pointing infront of my face

"Well, who else is a Brat around here?" He asked sarcastically

I scoffed "Yah, DONT. YOU. EVER. CALL. ME. A. BRAT. YOU ASSHOLE!"

"Wow, look who's talking" he said rolling his eyes

"I'll give you 30 seconds to run!" I yelled

"And says who?" He crossed his arms waiting for my response with a smug look

"By me!" I yelled totally pissed

"Yeah right," he rolled his eyes "go inside the truck now! Gosh! Why did Mom even force me to pick up this Spoiled ass brat?" He added walking towards the truck

"YAHH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME A BRAT!" I shouted, catching up with him

----------------
681 words

Yep.. this chapter sucks.. I should edit it soon...