✨Chapter 1✨

I still can't believe I'm doing this. I don't know whether this is supposed to be the happiest day of my life or the saddest. Today is my marriage. Yes, My parents forced me to marry my mom's friend's son and also the CEO of the famous company THE JEON ENTERPRISES. It's just that we never talked to each other. Sadly Jungkook's parents passed away in a car accident.
At first I was confused as to why Jungkook agreed to marry me because we barely talked, but later I found out that it was Mr. and Mrs Jeon's last wish to get Jungkook married to me. And my mom being her best friend, convinced me to marry Jungkook as well.

Author's POV

"Y/N!" Your mom called out while rushing inside your room. "Y/N do it fast, the guests have already arrived" She remarked annoyingly after seeing you struggling with the dress. "I'm trying" you rolled your eyes. Your mom came to help you with the gown. "You've grown so much" Your mom said proudly while admiring you in your wedding dress. You smiled and gave her a peck on the forehead.

Although they arranged the marriage against your will, you weren't really angry with them. You never thought about your love life because you were too focussed on your career. So anyways you had to consent to their choice.

Time skips

Managing your dress, you walked down the aisle when your eyes stopped at Jungkook, your so called husband.

He was dressed formally in a neatly pressed tuxedo. You didn't feel anything towards him. Neither love nor hatred. It was just a simple arranged marriage.

Leading your way towards Jungkook, you stood beside him. His expression was different. He was clearly not happy with the wedding and you could see it on his face. He was disgusted.

You both took your vows and the wedding was completed safely.

(Ps: When you both were asked to kiss each other, he kissed you on the cheeks.)

Time skips

Sitting inside the luxurious car, you eyed everything that passed outside the window until the car stopped with a hault. And there you were...outside the humungous mansion. It was none other than Jungkook's house. It was a gift from his father's side. And what's worse? You had to live in that mansion with Jungkook, alone.

***

My new story^_^ I've always wanted to write something like this so here it is. Hope you enjoy reading this. Also, I'll be posting the next part asap. Lots of love ♥