✨Chapter 15✨

The following days went by very quickly. Surprisingly, Jungkook has become more considerate about you. Although he's started showing you his soft side more, he was still that cold jerk whom you married.

After spending so many days with him, you were sure that you were in love with him but you knew that Jungkook didn't reciprocate your feelings. Atleast that's what you thought.

"Y/N!" Jungkook's voice echoed through the house as he came down running from his room. "What?" You questioned him.
"Y/N listen, I'm going out for an important meeting but I'll probably be back by the afternoon, so please prepare my lunch" Jungkook said and walked away before you could say anything.

You sighed and walked upstairs to your room. Yes, you still had different rooms.

Since it was a holiday, you didn't have to go for work, so you were completely alone in the house. You were getting very bored and therefore decided to clean the house and do something productive.

Time skips

You completed cleaning all the other rooms except one, Jungkook's room. You never went inside Jungkook's room before, so you were kinda nervous. You knew how Jungkook didn't like when someone invaded his privacy but Jungkook wasn't home so he wouldn't know right?

Y/N's POV

I went towards his bedroom opened the door slightly. A beautiful aroma hit my nose which reminded me of Jungkook. I slowly went towards the bed and started cleaning the mess around it. Such a beautiful bedroom he has.

While moving around, I accidentally stumbled upon the carpet and lost my balance which resulted something to fall down. My eyes widened in shock as I realised that it was a lovely photo frame of Jungkook and a girl that had fell down. I gasp in shock. My hands trembled in fear thinking about the consequences. It's not that I'm scared of Jungkook but he had warned me about entering his room. I mentally cursed myself.

"What are you doing here?" A deep voice interrupted my thoughts sending shivers down my spine. I turned around to see a Jungkook standing there with an emotionless expression. I gulped in fear.

"Why-" He glanced at my hand and suddenly his expression started changing. He was fuming with anger. He quickly came towards me and snatched the photo frame from my hand which made me yelp in pain as a tiny piece of glass pierced through my finger.

"WHY DID YOU ENTER MY BEDROOM?!" Jungkook shouted. "I-i-i" I started stuttering not knowing how to explain.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU ENTER MY BEDROOM?!?! ANSWER ME!!!" He shouted again.

My eyes started burning due to the hot tears which were forming in my eyes.

"GET OUT! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE!!" I was shocked.

I stood there silently, not daring to meet his piercing gaze.

"I SAID GET OUT!!!" I flinched at his outburst.

I quickly ran outside the house with uncontrollable tears flowing down from my eyes.

End of Y/N's POV

You didn't know where to go. You wandered around different places not wanting to confront Jungkook any time soon. You also didn't have your phone with you, so you couldn't even call anyone. Of course Taehyung was there but you didn't want to disturb him by interrupting his work.

Jungkook's POV

Pftt this girl! She broke the photo frame of me and Mia. Why can't she listen to me?!

My eyes started tearing up as I examined the picture of me and Mia. Can't we go back to time?

I blinked a couple of times to cease the tear to fall. Mia.. I miss you.

I went downstairs and saw the food kept on the dining table. "Y/N-" I suddenly remembered how I shouted at her.

What the hell Jungkook?!! Why can't you control your anger?!

That girl just left the house. I called her only to realise her phone was at home.
I called Taehyung, hoping Y/N to find there, but I was wrong. She wasn't with him either. I quickly rushed outside to find her.

Time skips

It's been six hours and there was still no sign of Y/N. I searched every possible place I could but I couldn't find her. I helplessly returned home.

My eyes started stinging with tears. Where is she? Where can she go? Why Y/N, why do you have to make me suffer this way?

***

I couldn't update this story for so many days that's why I decided to make this chapter a little longer. Hope you guys like it. Lots of love❤